Samsung Seal QWERTY Cell Phone  » Phones  »
  • I just switched over to the Samsung Zeal about a month ago and I love it
  • When I found the Samsung Zeal I knew it was the phone for me because it had a keypad but when it is closed it is closed
  • I enjoy that I can put music on my phone, it is so much easier than carrying around an ipod and a phone all the time
  • Overall the Samsung Zeal QWERTY Cell Phone is a great phone and I recommend it

• by Jplane

This is a great phone! I just switched over to the Samsung Zeal about a month ago and I love it. The greatest feature about the phone is that it flips open two ways. It opens as a normal phone would with numbers and it opens the other way as a key pad. The keys are actually digital and they switch depending on how the phone is opened. This is the best of both worlds. I wanted a phone with a keypad but I had heard that phones with keypads are known

to “butt dial”. When I found the Samsung Zeal I knew it was the phone for me because it had a keypad but when it is closed it is closed. With this phone you don’t have to worry about whether or not it is locked or not as you would with other phones with keypads.

Another thing I really like about the phone is that there are a number of short cut buttons. This makes it really easy to navigate around the phone and quickly get to text messages, speaker phone, and blue tooth.

• The phone has a lot of great features as well. However, I have not discovered all of them as I have only had the phone for a month. It has a really good camera and the pictures come out very clear. I even took some photos at night and they came out great. This is by far the greatest camera I have ever had on a phone. I enjoy that I can put music on my phone, it is so much easier than carrying around an ipod and a phone all
        the time.

There are a few things that I do not like about the phone. it is a larger phone than I am used to so it gets annoying sometimes. I also don’t like that it does not have the universal charger that recently just came out. The universal charger was supposed to be with all phones by now but for some reason this phone does not have it. I liked being able to share chargers with my friends and family.

Overall the Samsung Zeal QWERTY Cell Phone is a great phone and I recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3713121353650331/k2311a1213/12.13.10