Advil Congestion Relief (10 Pill Count)  » Medicine  »
  • This season, Advil has released something I think I will be sticking with for a very long time
  • The best place to get a great deal on them is your local drugstore
  • Give it a try, and you'll see why I love it so much
  • This is just one more product to add to their amazing line

• by Victoria Durm

Cold and flu season is my worst time of year. Cursed with chronic sinusitis courtesy of my grandmother, I am always on the hunt for the next big medication to keep me breathing clear, and free in the winter.

This season, Advil has released something I think I will be sticking with for a very long time. The name of this wonderful medicine is Advil Congestion relief. The ingredients are more potent, without causing too much drowsiness.

This last thing is very important to me. My body is very sensitive to most antihistamines, so I have to choose my daytime cold relief very

carefully. Advil’s new product has just the right dose to keep me clear, and keep me awake at the same time.

The medication contains 3 antihistamines for extra relief. It’s fantastic. The very first time I took this medicine, I had relief within the first fifteen minutes. When you’ve got a bad cold, that is really fast! It beats out my previous medicine in that respect.

In addition to the antihistamine, there is also ibuprofen to relieve low grade fevers and pain. This makes this product a one stop shop for minor cold and sinus relief.

They can be purchased anywhere you’d purchase regular ...

• cold medicine. The best place to get a great deal on them is your local drugstore. I have found them at Wal-Mart, Target, and Walgreens in my area.

The pills come in packs of 10 pills. The dose is 1 pill, so that makes for ten doses. You can buy them in packs of 20 as well, however, for just starting out, 10 is a good way to try them out. They range anywhere from 7.00 to 10.00 a box. As far as acquiring the pills go, they are the best relief you can get without the hassle of going to the pharmacy counter.

The pills are coated in easy to swallow material. This is very important for me, as my gag reflex has become increasingly picky. The coating makes taking the pills simple, and painless. If you can take gel capsules, these pills will work just fine for you too.

If you’re like me, and need to stay alert during the day, or have a low tolerance for antihistamines, this is the right product for you. Give it a try, and you’ll see why I love it so much. Advil has always been in our house. This is just one more product to add to their amazing line!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613121353570331/k2311a1213/12.13.10