Cetaphil Cleanser
  • So, I made a habit of sticking with the expensive cleansers that I bought from Sephora
  • I think the most important thing to look for in a cleanser is that it will clean your skin and do nothing else
  • Cetaphil does not dry out my skin, which is amazing because if your skin is super dry and you don’t moisturize often you break out even more
  • When I run out, I will have no problem running to CVS and buying a new bottle

• by pennylane

I am obsessed with having clean, healthy-looking skin. Although, about nine months ago I started breaking out. To this day, I do not know what triggered the break out. But I remember just having a few zits, and even that was a little unbelievable because I had never once broken out as a teenager. The few zits kept multiplying. I was heartbroken. I did not know how to stop it. I immediately started using Proactiv, which only make my skin worse. Then I started doing research on the Internet like a mad scientist for a possible cure for my now oily and acne prone skin. I had no idea your skin could change. But turns out, people who did not have acne as a teenager are more

likely to have them in their twenties. And I was one of those lucky ones.

My research gave me various, sometimes contradicting, information. I started eating super healthy, drinking a ton of water, and cut out all dairy product. But somehow my acne was persistent. I thought about it constantly. I obsessed over it. And all the stress made it even worse.

I had always heard great things about the Cetaphil Cleanser, however had never given it a try. Somehow, I convinced myself that drugstore cleansers ruined your skin. So, I made a habit of sticking with the expensive cleansers that I bought from Sephora. Anyway, long story short. I went to visit my sister up north and she uses Cetaphil. I did not take my cleaner with ...

• me since the airport has the .3 oz rule. So, I used her cleanser morning and night for two weeks and my skin was noticeably better and much calmer. I would not say that it cured my acne, but it did a good job of not irritating my skin.

I think the most important thing to look for in a cleanser is that it will clean your skin and do nothing else. A cleanser’s job is to clean and rid your skin of makeup and dirt and that’s it. Cetaphil does not dry out my skin, which is amazing because if your skin is super dry and you don’t moisturize often you break out even more. And it does not leave my skin feeling unclean either. After

I wash my face, my skin just feels normal. I absolutely love this face wash, and it is so affordable. When I run out, I will have no problem running to CVS and buying a new bottle. I will gladly spend that ten bucks!

For those of you struggling with acne, I won’t promise you that Cetaphil is going to cure your acne for you. But I can promise you that it won’t irritate your skin like most other cleansers do. And if won’t further break you out, which is so important.

I am a product junkie. If I’m at the drugstore, and something catches my eye I will go ahead and buy it. But when it comes to face cleansers, I am going to stick with Cetaphil.

Cetaphil Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353500331/k2311a1213/12.13.10