Johnsons baby hair oil
  • I can recommend this oil to any mother to use for their babies without any worries

• by sanath
      Johnson�s baby hair oil is good for the little babies and children under 5 years of age. Because it is specially made for babies and children, it is very gentle to the skin

and it is very pure. Whenever I apply it to my child it gets absorbed in to his scalp very soon and even the hair quality is too shiny and silky soft to ...

• touch. Every day I do massage his scalp with this baby oil, and now he is having very thick hair. I felt good about it and I am satisfied with its quality
        and soothing fragrance. It is not very costly and is very easily available in any medical shops. I can recommend this oil to any mother to use for their babies without any worries.

Johnsons baby hair oil
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54803135350331/k2311a038/3.8.07