Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to go the drugstore route with my shampoos
  • I decided to buy it, and if I didn’t like it I would not have a problem just tossing it or letting one of my roommates have it since it was more affordable compared to other lines
  • I love how it lathers up in the shower, and leaves my hair feeling clean yet not too dry
  • The first time I used it, I immediately noticed a difference in my hair in terms of volume
  • However, considering my budget, Suave is definitely doing the job for now

• by pennylane

I had gotten very sick of spending a ton of money on expensive shampoos and conditioners, only to have them run out a month later. I decided to go the drugstore route with my shampoos. So, with that in mind I walked right by Sephora and went into Target. At first I was very skeptical that I would find anything. However, the Suave line caught my eye. I had never really tried anything from their line before, yet had heard great things about them. And why not, since it is so affordable. I decided to buy it, and if I didn’t like it I would not have a problem just tossing it or letting one of my roommates have it since it was more affordable compared to other lines.

After using

it for about more than a month, I must say, I am very pleasantly surprised. I have not even thought of buying another kind of shampoo. I love how it lathers up in the shower, and leaves my hair feeling clean yet not too dry. The first time I used it, I immediately noticed a difference in my hair in terms of volume. Over time, I realized that I didn’t have to use much product in my hair for volume since this shampoo did a very good job of creating volume in my hair.

Now, I just get out of the shower and apply just a little bit of texturizing balm in my hair and let it air dry. Sometime, I tie it up in a bun and go to sleep. When ...

• I wake up in the morning, I have volumized, curly hair.

My hair has been so much healthier since I stopped blow drying it and putting all the junk in my hair. My advice to girl out here would be, please understand your hair. Once you do that, the rest is easy. I have fine hair, but I like volume and bounce. For that, I decided to stick with a volumizing shampoo and that’s it. I realized that all the products were jut weighing my hair down, creating the opposite effect. And all the blow drying and curling and teasing I did in order to create volume was only damaging and thinning out my hair more. So, the mantra is: know your hair and know what you want.

I am pretty

happy with Suave. I will be sticking with it for now. It has been good to my hair and my wallet. They call themselves “professionals” for a reason. I think they just might know what they are doing.

I want to try their conditioner also, use it along with the shampoo and see if I get an even better result. Also, I have stopped washing my hair everyday. I think that has helped tremendously. I think shampooing it every other day is ideal. And if you have very dry hair, twice a week is enough.

I don’t know if I absolutely love Suave. If I had the money, I definitely would spend it on the more expensive lines. However, considering my budget, Suave is definitely doing the job for now. I have no complaints.

Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353430231/k2311a1213/12.13.10