Topaz Lodge and Casino  » Casino  »
1979 US 395 South, Gardnerville, Nevada 89410
  • The check in staff was very nice and did very interesting conversation while waiting to complete check in formalities
  • But I was not disappointed because the view from the room was great
  • The game I really enjoyed the most here was the keno with entertaining staff
  • Another nice place of Topaz lodge and casino was the bar and it was a delight to have drinks there as this bar offered the best view of the lake
  • As the name suggest Lakeview bar is definitely a never to be missed place here in my opinion

• by Just4u

Rather than all the facilities and entertainment inside the casino and lodge, what stuck to my mind was the beautiful scenic location of Topaz Lodge and Casino. By any yardstick the scenery was just awesome and I really left an appreciation note on building such a place at the beautiful shore of Topaz lake. Yet the location was not very remote and was just near the freeway. On our trip from the Mammoth Lake, it was a planned route to take the Topaz way but I never expected the getaway at Topaz Lodge Casino to be this scenic.

The wooden lodge structure was not tall

but spread reasonably vast overlooking the lake. And in the background there was the snow clad mountains which add to serene crystal clear water of the lake. The room rate for the night was affordable at around fifty bucks.

The check in staff was very nice and did very interesting conversation while waiting to complete check in formalities. The general feel of the lodge was cozy and at the same time very different from big modern style architecture. The lake was very visible from many parts of the casino.

Topaz lodge and casino was an old establishment and it showed up on the room. Even ...

• though all the amenities worked well, things could have been better. But I was not disappointed because the view from the room was great.

There were boats on the lake and people were fishing. I felt that the scenic view helped me to feel good and did not really worry about limited facilities of the room. The casino at the Topaz was not a jumbo one but had great games including slot machines and table games.

Blackjack was available in single deck and rules were not too bad either. The poker machines gave reasonably good pay out tables. The game I really enjoyed the most

here was the keno with entertaining staff.

I did not win the keno there but had whale of a good time. Another nice place of Topaz lodge and casino was the bar and it was a delight to have drinks there as this bar offered the best view of the lake. As the name suggest Lakeview bar is definitely a never to be missed place here in my opinion.

The drinks were available in all major brands and the people at the bar were very funny and interesting. I also liked that the pricing of the drinks and bet minimums were affordable and there were many visitors while I played at the table.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4813121353310231/k2311a1213/12.13.10