LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • This particular one is formulated for people who have oily complexions and that is definitely me
  • I almost want to taste it but I know that I shouldn’t
  • It has peppermint and spearmint in it in addition to a bunch of other amazing ingredients that help my skin look so much healthier

• by Intensify

I love face masks. Even though you can sometimes look really silly wearing them around the house, they are a great part of any beauty routine. I have been hearing people raving about LUSH Fresh Face Masks for ages. There are ten different face masks to choose from and I have heard great things about all of them. It was hard to decide which one I wanted to purchased but I eventually settled on the Cupcake fresh face mask. I had to order this product from the LUSH website because I have never been to a store that sells LUSH products. It was worth waiting for this product to ship. I

am in love with this product and have since ordered a few of the other types of masks and can’t wait for them to arrive.

This face mask is incredibly easy to use and works well as long as you follow the instructions. I was told to keep the container in the refrigerator when not being used. Apparently, being kept at room temperature is not good for it. After taking it out of the refrigerator, all that I have to do is apply it to my clean skin and leave it on for anywhere from five to ten minutes before washing it off and observing the results. I have been using this ...

• product for two weeks and I have fallen in love. “Fresh” isn’t just a part of the name. This face mask actually feels extremely fresh. It revitalizes my skin like no other face mask I have ever used.

I opened up the container and was initially intimidate by the brown goo within the jar but I honestly had nothing to be worried about. It looks like mud but it works wonders for my skin. This particular one is formulated for people who have oily complexions and that is definitely me. This gets rid of my oil and keeps it at bay for awhile. This product is so good for eliminating my

breakouts.

This product smells amazing. It literally smells like dessert. I almost want to taste it but I know that I shouldn’t. It has peppermint and spearmint in it in addition to a bunch of other amazing ingredients that help my skin look so much healthier. Overall, I have to give the LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask a rating of a 10 out of 10. There is nothing about this product that I do not like. I have been raving about it to all of my friends and will probably be getting it for a bunch of people as Christmas and birthday gifts. I will definitely continue to purchase this product in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353150231/k2311a1213/12.13.10