Philosophy Gingerbread Man Exfoliating Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best part about baths are the salts and scrubs you get to use in them
  • I love scrubs because they can smooth out particularly harsh spots on the skin
  • I can barely describe how amazing the aroma is
  • I really like that the jar is pretty big and contains so much product because I know that it will last me awhile
  • I feel so lucky to have been given it and will definitely purchase another tub of it as soon as I run out

• by Intensify

It seems like very few people take baths these days. It’s all about the quick and easy shower. I, however, am a big fan of taking long baths. The best part about baths are the salts and scrubs you get to use in them. I was recently given the Philosophy Gingerbread Man Scrub from a friend who found it at Sephora and knew that I would love it. She was right. I have become a big fan of this product in just a week! Basically, the Philosophy Gingerbread Man Scrub is a hot sea salt scrub for your body. It has the smell of

gingerbread. It’s the perfect product for the holiday season.

I love scrubs because they can smooth out particularly harsh spots on the skin. It’s not as if I have incredibly rough skin, but certain areas like the bottom of my feet, my knees, and my elbows need some extra attention. This product not only exfoliates but also conditions the skin. It is a gentle enough exfoliator that you don’t feel like you’re scrubbing off all of your skin. It just gets the dead skin cells and leaves the skin looking clean. I love how smooth this scrub leaves my body feeling. It almost makes my ...

• skin tingle. The absolute coolest thing about this scrub is that it warms up as you rub it into your skin. I have never used a product like this before! It actually gets me really excited to take baths. With the weather being so cold outside, it’s great that this warms up while you rub.

I love the scent of gingerbread so this product is perfect for me. I can barely describe how amazing the aroma is. It almost feels like you’re sitting in the kitchen baking rather than sitting in a bathtub scrubbing your body. I really like that the jar is pretty big

and contains so much product because I know that it will last me awhile. I honestly will probably use this for every bath I take in the next few months. It has quickly become a favorite product. Overall, I have to give the Philosophy Gingerbread Man Scrub a rating of a 10 out of 10. I feel so lucky to have been given it and will definitely purchase another tub of it as soon as I run out. This is the sort of product that I can see being perfect for a holiday gift. It would be a cute stocking stuffer to give a close girlfriend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353140231/k2311a1213/12.13.10