Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Purifying Oil in Light  » Cosmetics  »
  • Laura Mercier products have always really impressed me
  • I like that there isn’t just one product for all and that the manufacturers realize the difference in skin types
  • This definitely helps me save on having to buy a separate makeup remover
  • I think the fact that it requires using a combination of water and oil helps to really melt away all the makeup and dirt on the skin

• by Intensify

Laura Mercier products have always really impressed me. I have used a lot of the makeup products manufactured by Laura Mercier but never any of the facial cleansers. I recently purchased one. The Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Purifying Oil is basically a skin cleanser that can be used to remove makeup and just generally clean the skin. This product retails for $40 for 6.7 fluid ounces. I purchased the formulation for people with oily skin though there are formulations for people with normal or dry skin. I

like that there isn’t just one product for all and that the manufacturers realize the difference in skin types.

I was very skeptical about using this product at first because I had never used an oil based cleanser. My fear came from the fact that my skin is already oily so the idea of adding more oil to it really made me think that it would only end up giving me breakups. I was completely wrong. This product is oil based but is used with water. Something about that combination really does cleanse without depositing that oil on the skin to cause breakouts.

My absolute favorite thing about this product is that if I use it to cleanse my skin at the end of the day, I do not also have to use a makeup remover. It cleans my skin and removes my makeup all at once. This definitely helps me save on having to buy a separate makeup remover. I really like that this product has a pump. I am really picky about things like ...

• Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Purifying Oil in Light
      the design of a bottle and I just feel like using a pump rather than dumping the product out is much easier and a lot less messy. I also like that this product foams up. I always prefer products that foam because I can really see where the product is going and control what parts of my face I am cleaning.

The Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Purifying Oil feels very light on my skin. It is extremely refreshing and it does leave my skin soft and clean.

I do like the consistency of this product. Used alone, it would just be too oily but once you mix in water, it thickens up a bit. I think the fact that it requires using a combination of water and oil helps to really melt away all the makeup and dirt on the skin. Though expensive, I really value my skin and would continue to purchase the Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Purifying Oil. Overall, I have to give it a rating of a 9 out of 10. It is very effective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353130231/k2311a1213/12.13.10