NARS Orgasm Lust Lip & Cheek Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • The thing I like most about this set is how well all of the colors complement each other
  • I know that both of these products will last me awhile because a little bit goes a long way
  • I am in love with all of these products and will definitely continue to purchase each of them in the future

• by Intensify

During the holidays, Sephora tends to come out with a lot of makeup sets that make very good gifts. I was recently browsing their selection of products and decided to purchase the NARS Orgasm Lust Lip & Cheek Set. The main reason I made this purchase was because the NARS Orgasm shade is only one of the most popular shades of all time. Every girl talks about it. Almost every girl has tried it. I have tried the NARS Orgasm blush, but have never had the complementing bronzer or the lip gloss. I got the entire set for $30 which I find to be reasonably priced for a NARS set containing three products.

The thing I like most about

this set is how well all of the colors complement each other. The person who chose to put these shades together obviously has a very good eye. The NARS Orgasm Blush is a very shimmery peach shade of pink that looks great on multiple skin tones. I have a darker skin tone and it is really hard to find the right shade of pink for my skin. This shade looks amazing. The Laguna Bronzer also comes in this set and does a great job of bringing out my cheek bones and complementing the peach colored blush. Contouring is very easy with this bronzer. I have gotten many compliments on my makeup while only wearing this bronzer and blush together.

• The Laguna Bronzer and the Orgasm Blush come in a little black compact that is really handy for traveling or throwing into a makeup bag or purse. The compact also has a mirror.

The third item in the set is the Super Orgasm Lip Gloss which has honestly become my new favorite lip gloss. It isn’t sticky or glue-y like a lot of other lip glosses. It moisturizes so well and does not leave behind any sort of white residue. It lasts a surprisingly long time for a lip gloss. It makes my lips look really pouty and full.

Another thing about both the blush and the bronzer is that both are well pigmented so I only ever use a few

swipes of each to get the desired look. I know that both of these products will last me awhile because a little bit goes a long way. Overall, I have to give the NARS Orgasm Lust Lip & Cheek Set a rating of a 9 out of 10. I use the three products together to create a really natural look that I can wear to work or to school. All three products give a great look initially and last all day long. They are very wearable. I am in love with all of these products and will definitely continue to purchase each of them in the future. This is the sort of set that would make a great holiday or birthday gift!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353120231/k2311a1213/12.13.10