Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I got it online on the Too Faced website but I know that it is also available in Sephora stores
  • I love mascara wands that have a really thick brush at the end
  • Though it didn’t smear or smudge, this mascara flaked a lot more than I like
  • I noticed myself picking up flakes from beneath my eyes throughout the day and at some points, the flakes even got inside of my eye

• by Intensify

People have recently been raving about the Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara so much. Like any other makeup product that people talk about a lot, I felt compelled to purchase it. I got it online on the Too Faced website but I know that it is also available in Sephora stores. I know that it is not available in drugstores because Too Faced is a higher end makeup line.

I really like the packaging. It is a super cute, compact black container with a pink design. I really love the brush. It’s so chunky! I love mascara wands that have a really thick brush at the end. It isn’t hard to wield at all. I actually feel like applying mascara with

a bigger, thicker wand is much easier than with a thin wand. This wand coats every lash very well. I do not notice any clumps while applying the mascara at all. I tend to use two coats of this mascara. It is such a buildable mascara. It doesn’t make your lashes completely hard and stiff with two coats. With the first coat, your lashes still look sort of natural. The second coat gives a really good dramatic look that I love for the night time. I love that I can layer on multiple coats. This is something that can’t be done with every mascara, but the Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara product makes it possible. I never really put on ...

• three coats because I do not feel like this is necessary, but I feel as if I could add a third coat if I wanted to.

This sounds really strange, but the Too Faced Lash Injection smells like oranges. I do not really notice the smell of most mascara products, but this one has a really strong smell. I find that kind of weird, but it doesn’t necessarily bother me.

My only real complaint with this mascara is the flaking. That is a huge pet peeve of mine. Though it didn’t smear or smudge, this mascara flaked a lot more than I like. It probably didn’t smudge or smear because it has a waterproof formulation which I really like. However, as

I mentioned before, the flaking really got to me. I noticed myself picking up flakes from beneath my eyes throughout the day and at some points, the flakes even got inside of my eye. That is not healthy at all and is super irritating.

Overall, I have to give the Too Faced Lash Injection mascara a rating of a 7 out of 10. Pros include that this mascara is very buildable, has a great thick brush, and is waterproof. Cons include that it is more expensive than something you would purchase at a drugstore and it is subject to a bit of flaking. Though I was really excited about the fat brush, I will probably not continue to purchase this product in the future.

Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353100231/k2311a1213/12.13.10