ELF Eyelid Primer
  • That is why I decided to purchase the ELF Eyelid Primer
  • Since it only cost one dollar for a tube, I do not mind using it daily
  • The best thing about the ELF Eye Primer is that it really intensifies the pigmentation of any eye shadow product that you use it with
  • It is a much cheaper alternative to expensive eye primers and I love it
  • I will definitely continue to purchase it in the future

• by Intensify

The ELF Eyelid Primer is such an inexpensive primer. One bottle of it is just one dollar! That seems unheard of, but I promise that it’s not a lie. There are so many expensive primers out there these days, namely the Urban Decay Primer Potion that every makeup guru seems to be absolutely in love with. That product is hyped up so much, but we don’t all have a ton of money to spend on something as small and relatively insignificant as an eye shadow primer. That is why I decided to purchase the ELF Eyelid Primer. At such an

inexpensive price, it seemed like such an obvious purchase to make. I had to order it online because I do not know of any drugstores that sell ELF Products.

I really do like the consistency of the ELF Eyelid Primer. It is not as thick and glue-like as the Urban Decay Eye Primer, which I have used before. The ELF Primer lasts just as long as any of the high quality, expensive primers that I have used in the past. I can apply eye makeup early in the morning with this primer and have it last all day long. I do ...

• not have to worry about creasing or fading at all. My lid doesn’t get oily or moist throughout the day. It just stays exactly as I applied it in the morning.

I have started to use the ELF Eyelid Primer on a regular basis. Since it only cost one dollar for a tube, I do not mind using it daily! The best thing about the ELF Eye Primer is that it really intensifies the pigmentation of any eye shadow product that you use it with. Even if you think an eye shadow looks dramatic in the pan, if you add this

primer to your lid before applying the shadow, it really does bring out the color that much more. I can get really dramatic looking smoky eyes with the ELF Eye Primer that weren’t possible without it.

Overall, I have to give the ELF Eyelid Primer a rating of a 9 our of 10. It is a much cheaper alternative to expensive eye primers and I love it. It lasts just as long and makes eye makeup look just as dramatic. I will definitely continue to purchase it in the future. I have already used it so much that it’s almost time to order another!

ELF Eyelid Primer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353090231/k2311a1213/12.13.10