Philosophy Microdelivery Multi Peel Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • Recently, I decided that I wanted to use a higher quality, more expensive exfoliator to see if it would be more effective and give better results
  • What I like most about the Philosophy Microdelivery Multi Peel Pads is that they can be used not only on the face but also on the neck and body as well

• by Intensify

I love exfoliators. Exfoliating is probably one of my favorite beauty routines. I have tried almost every single drugstore exfoliator that I have ever seen on my local drugstore shelf. Recently, I decided that I wanted to use a higher quality, more expensive exfoliator to see if it would be more effective and give better results. I recently purchased the Philosophy Microdelivery Multi Peel Pads from Sephora.

What I like most about the Philosophy Microdelivery Multi Peel Pads is that they can be used not only on the face but also on the neck and body as well. This is important to me especially because I do sometimes get minor breakouts beyond my

chin on my neck area. It is great to be able to use this exfoliator on more than just my face. I feel like I am getting more of the value out of these pads.

These peel pads really do help my skin feel smoother and look more radiant. They strip away all of the dead skin cells and oil and leave behind clean and healthy skin. I tend to have really oily skin and these exfoliating pads eliminate most of the oil so that I don’t have to worry about breakouts and blackheads. A great advantage of this exfoliator in comparison to many others is that it is very gentle. A ...

• lot of people are afraid of exfoliating because it can be a very harsh and sometimes painful process. These exfoliating pads are not harsh in the least bit and do not irritate at all. I like the gentle feel. Another great thing is that this product doesn’t leave behind any redness. Even some of my favorite exfoliators are so strong that they leave my skin slightly red and splotchy from the strength of their ingredients. This one does not.

These exfoliating pads have a subtle scent that isn’t too overpowering. It’s very fresh. I tend to not really like my facial products to have scents but this one is not too noticeable. Overall,

I have to give the Philosophy Microdelivery Multi Peel Pads a rating of an 8 out of 10. The only thing keeping me from giving them a perfect rating is the price. This is a very expensive product. One tin of peel pads costs about $55. It comes with 100 pads. Though this may seem like a lot, I exfoliate often and can typically pick up the same amount of drugstore exfoliating pads for less than half the price. I will probably continue to purchase this product in the future despite the fact that it is so expensive simply because it is a really effective product and I have been enjoying the results immensely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353070231/k2311a1213/12.13.10