Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes
  • It features Eva Longoria and her lashes look amazing
  • I think what attracted me to this product was the guarantee that it would make it look as if you have more lashes
  • I am definitely of a thicker, fuller looking lash line so I immediately went to the drugstore to purchase this mascara
  • Though I am not a big fan of the brush (because I like stiffer brushes that have long bristles), I do like the effect that this mascara creates
  • Overall, I have to give the Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes a rating of a 9 out of 10 because it has really impressed me

• by Intensify

I have seen many commercials for the Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara recently. It features Eva Longoria and her lashes look amazing. I think what attracted me to this product was the guarantee that it would make it look as if you have more lashes. I am definitely of a thicker, fuller looking lash line so I immediately went to the drugstore to purchase this mascara. I must say that I am a sucker for good packaging and this mascara is so cute. It comes in a metallic gold container that really stood out on the shelf. It was also really

inexpensive. I have been using it for a week or so and it has quickly become a favorite of mine.

The brush for the Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes is very flexible and has tiny bristles, but is still fat. Though I am not a big fan of the brush (because I like stiffer brushes that have long bristles), I do like the effect that this mascara creates. It does a wonderful job of separating my lashes and makes some of the lashes in the corners of my eyes look much more visible. I think the most obvious thing about this mascara is ...

• the separation it gives. That is how it creates this “millionlashes look. It makes me notice lashes that I didn’t know that I have! It also does a good job of lengthening. Both the lengthening and the separation really impressed me. If I look at what my eyes look like before and after using the Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes, there is a really dramatic difference. It does not clump up annoyingly like a lot of other mascaras so that is another good feature too. For a drugstore mascara, it’s really great.

The Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara does not have any

noticeable smell though that doesn’t matter to me much when it comes to mascara. I really like the formulation of this mascara because I haven’t noticed any flaking whatsoever. I didn’t even buy the waterproof version but there was no smudging or smearing either. Overall, I have to give the Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes a rating of a 9 out of 10 because it has really impressed me. Even though I am not a huge fan of the brush that comes with this mascara, I do have to say that I am enjoying using it. I will probably continue to purchase it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121353050231/k2311a1213/12.13.10