Virgin Mobile LG Rumor Touch Prepaid Cell Phone  » Phones  »
  • I know that there are more expensive phones out there that don't work as good as this one
  • This is one of the best phone's that I have ever owned , and I am now a happy Virgin Mobile customer

• by Gina Gott

This is a good phone for people that like to text a lot. It is easy to use , and has many cool features. It is a prepaid phone , but the service price per month is cheaper than most contract phones. I buy a $25.00 top up card. It lets me have a full month of unlimited web access and text messaging plus 300 call minutes. That is all that I really need , because I use the web and text more than I actually talk on the phone. Infact most of the time I don’t even use the whole 300 minutes that I get with the monthly plan. This is an awesome phone and offers great service in my area. If you are looking for a new cell phone

, then don’t overlook this one. For a prepaid phone it is way better than I expected.

This phone is a touch screen plus it has a easy to use regular keyboard. It is very simple to navigate. Sending emails or text messages is a breeze. This phone has a 2MP camera with 2x zoom. The pictures really turn out good for a camera phone , and the camera is one of the main reasons that I purchased this particular phone. This phone is well built and has a color screen. It has just about everything that I could ever want.

I like the battery life of this phone. It is long lasting eventhough I use it a lot. The phone is suppose to have 150 minutes of talk time ,

• but it lasts even longer for me. The picture and sound quality are both great on this phone. The service picks up just about everywhere I go. I did notice that when I visited my friend who lives way in the country the signal dropped , but it works perfect around my house and stuff.

The phone was a little expensive , but worth it. It is a quality phone that I never leave the house without. I paid about $130.00 for it. I know that there are more expensive phones out there that don’t work as good as this one. I am pleased with this phone , and I’m glad that I got it. It looks good and stylish. It is not to heavy or bulky. It is easy to

carry around with me no matter where I am going.

This is just a terrific phone for people that want more options than just a normal cheap cell phone. This phone has just about every feature you could want. It works great on facebook and other social sites. It is a great phone for just about age. It is durable and an all around great cell phone. It is a little expensive , but for all you get on this phone it is actually a bargain in the long run. The monthly fee is unbeatable even if you had a contract phone. This prepaid phone is cool. Check it out. This is one of the best phone’s that I have ever owned , and I am now a happy Virgin Mobile customer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3713121352930231/k2311a1213/12.13.10