TheraFlu Warming Relief Cherry Flue and Sore Throat  » Medicine  »
  • The main reason I bought this medicine was because it said that it was a warming liquid
  • I know that it helped ease everything that I needed it too
  • I am a big fan of theraflu , and would recommend this product to anyone looking for a fast cure

• by Gina Gott

It is winter time , and that means that sore throats and the flu are going around. I just got over the worst sore throat I have had in a couple of years , and I give the credit to my fast recovery to this wonderful medicine. Normally I use Dayquil , but this product works just as good. It brought me relief in just a couple of days. Anyone that has ever had the flu or a sore throat knows how important a fast acting medicine is. This is a good choice for an over the counter medicine. It really helped me feel better.

The main reason I bought this medicine was because it said that it was a warming liquid. I wasn’t sure if

it would work like I wanted , but it did. It felt so good on my throat everytime I used it. My throat was soothed , and I could eat without hurting after taking this medicine. It also helped with my cough and runny nose , which is part of the reason my throat was killing me. I didn’t have a fever , but this medicine would help with that too. I know that it helped ease everything that I needed it too.

I am in my 30’s and this syrup worked great for me. It is for anyone 12 or older. The syrup is ok tasting. It still taste like medicine but the cherry flavor is bearable. I take about 2 tablespoons every 4 hours.

• It starts working as soon as I take a dose. The warm liquid instantly soothes my throat and starts working on all my other systems.

The price is good. I would pay much more for the fast relief. A 8.3 oz bottle cost about $5.99. You can buy it at most drug stores or Walmart. I bought mine from Walgreens. The bottle has the name written in big letters on the front of it. Make sure and grab the one that has the warming liquid in it. You will not be sorry that you tried this stuff after the first second it hits your throat.

This is a good medicine that works. It is priced at a bargain , and way cheaper than a prescription medicine.

It works as good as any other sore throat and flu medicine on the market today. I am a big fan of theraflu , and would recommend this product to anyone looking for a fast cure. This medicine helps with : body aches , fever , coughs , sore throat , runny noses , and just about every symptom that you get when you have the flu. It instantly helps with your throat , and will start curing the rest of your symptoms within about 30 minutes. This is going to be my new go to medicine when I feel very sick with a sore throat or flu. I know that it works and works fast , and when you are sick that is all that matters.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613121352920231/k2311a1213/12.13.10