Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick, Sugar Honey  » Cosmetics  »
  • I must say that it is a great gift, I have really enjoyed this lipstick
  • I prefer neutral lip colors, so for me, this a wonderful bonus
  • To me, that is one of the best things about this particular lipstick
  • I am glad that I received this wonderful gift and I think it would make a great gift for anyone, and/or a fabulous treat just for yourself

• by betsyraeduke

I was given Pure Color Lipstick by Estee Lauder in Sugar Honey shade as a gift. I must say that it is a great gift, I have really enjoyed this lipstick. This lip color lasts longer than most other lipsticks, plus it feels soft and light on the lips. Sugar Honey also happens to be a flattering shade.

Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick by Estee Lauder is a top notch lip color. This lipstick contains Vitamins C and E, not to mention, some natural moisturizers.

Estee’s Pure Color lipsticks are lightly scented. Sugar Honey shade has a fig scent. This particular lipstick sells for about twenty two dollars for a .13oz tube. It is well worth the price in my opinion.

Estee’s Sugar Honey Pure Color lip color appears to glimmer when you twist the tube up. It smells lightly of fig and sort of taste like figs too. This is a very pleasant quality. I really like the way it smells and tastes.

Sugar Honey is a great rosy beige color ...

• that goes with just about anything. I prefer neutral lip colors, so for me, this a wonderful bonus. This lipstick goes onto my lips velvety smooth and it has a wonderful creamy consistency. Estee’s Pure Color lip line feels light on the lips and gives your mouth a lovely subtle glimmer.

Many lipsticks feel heavy and dry on the lips. Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting line, however, feels so light and airy that you would almost swear that you were wearing a lip gloss rather than

a lipstick. To me, that is one of the best things about this particular lipstick. I am glad that I received this wonderful gift and I think it would make a great gift for anyone, and/or a fabulous treat just for yourself.

I absolutely love Estee’s Sugar Honey Pure Color Long Wearing Lipstick. This is one of the best lip colors I have come across in a long time. I think that this a wonderful lipstick that really lives up to its claims. I highly recommend this lipstick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121352890231/k2311a1213/12.13.10