Kinyo Audio Zone Amplified Speakers Model KP-5  » Electronics  »
1.5
  • My previous computer speakers went out on me unfortunately
  • I like the shape of them because they are curvy and appear to be sleek
  • I was immediately disappointed in the cord length because one speaker had a long cord and the other a very short one
  • After using these speakers for a few days, I decided to return them and exchange them for the more inexpensive speakers
  • These speakers are definitely not good for media lovers like me

• by adrean_j

My previous computer speakers went out on me unfortunately. They were not very expensive, so it did not bother me to go out and buy another set. I went to my local Big Lots store and realized there were some speakers that looked a little better than the ones I had purchased before. The set of Kinyo Audio 2.0 Amplified Speakers Model KP-5 were on sale for only ten dollars. They were very appealing to the eye and were similar looking to the more expensive brands of speakers on the market. The speakers are black and a little tall. I like the shape of them because they are curvy and appear to be sleek. I liked how it was round at the bottom and

rectangular at the top. I was immediately disappointed in the cord length because one speaker had a long cord and the other a very short one. It made it difficult for me to position the speakers the way that I waned them.

The speakers also were very lightweight; this was okay but made me feel like it was easy to break. In the front of the speaker, there is a power button and a volume button or dial. I felt this was kind of unnecessary. With most speakers, the volume dial and power button are one. The volume of these speakers were also very peculiar. In certain instances, the speakers will be loud and others it will be low. The sound quality is especially ...

• poor when I watch and DVDs on my computer. I can barely hear the movie and need full silence to be able to hear the words. On the other hand, when I listen to music the volume can become very loud. The bad part is that it is not a good loud. If I keep it at medium volume, it is decent. As soon as I pump it up a little bit the voices start to sound distorted. The music itself is static filled and it is a nuisance of a situation.

After using these speakers for a few days, I decided to return them and exchange them for the more inexpensive speakers. I figured if I was going to get the same or even

worse quality, I might as well save three dollars. These speakers really only seem good for people who only use them for the basic computer sounds and alerts. They are also good for those who play games and need to hear the sound. These speakers are definitely not good for media lovers like me. I would not see myself purchasing this item again in the future. I also do not see myself recommending it to family, friends or anyone for that matter. If the quality is that bad on the first day of use, I can only imagine what it is like after a little wear and tear. I can only see these speakers going more downhill and would not wish the waste of money on anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1613121352880131/k2311a1213/12.13.10