Pantene Medium Thick Hairspray
  • I know that sounds a little exaggerated but you “hair crazies” out there understand exactly what I’m talking about
  • In my opinion, the most important hair product a girl could have is hairspray
  • My hair looked like I had done absolutely nothing to it, which was amazing
  • The next day, I decided not to wash my hair and it looked just the same as it did the day before
  • I think this one might last me more than two months, which is amazing considering I am a hairspray fiend

• by pennylane

I am obsessed with my hair, to put it mildly. If I’m having a bad hair day, everything else around me collapses. I know that sounds a little exaggerated but you “hair crazies” out there understand exactly what I’m talking about. My hair absolutely has to be good. And by “good hair” (sorry, Chris, for stealing your movie’s title), I mean hair that is slightly messy, slightly put together, and screams, “I need to be touched.” I put a lot of effort into making my hair look like it absolutely took no effort.

In my opinion, the most important hair product a girl could have

is hairspray. No duh, right? I’ve tried various ones out there, from the most expensive that smell like heaven to the ones you can find at the 99-cent store. I discovered the Pantene Medium Thick Hairspray in my friend’s bathroom. I just had to try it out, since I had never even seen it before. So I sprayed a little in my hair. It smelled all right, not overwhelming at all. And it didn’t feel sticky either, which was the most important part.

The next thing I know, I am strolling down the isles of Target and the very same object that I had spotted

in my friend’s bathroom. Without thinking, I grab it and head to the check out counter. The price was pretty reasonable for such a large bottle too. The next morning, I showered and dried by hair and then it was time to make my hair look messy, yet put together. After putting in about half our of work into my hair, I held the Pantene Medium Thick Hairspray a few inches away from my hair and sprayed all over. Then I held my head upside down and sprayed some more. When I lifted my head, I was amazed. I had a head full of bouncy,

• Pantene Medium Thick Hairspray
      messy, hair. I went out the door, and got compliments on my hair all day long. My hair looked like I had done absolutely nothing to it, which was amazing. The next day, I decided not to wash my hair and it looked just the same as it did the day before. What I love about this hairspray is that a little does the trick. That way, you are not wasting any product. My problem with the previous bottle of hairspray was that it ran out too quickly. I don’t have that problem with this one. I think this one might last me more than
      two months, which is amazing considering I am a hairspray fiend.

The motto of Pantene is “Know the hair you have to get the hair you want.” I cannot tell you how much I agree with that! I feel like I finally understand my hair now, so I can make it look its best.

I am absolutely in love with this product. It has “medium hold” yet the hairdo stays put all day along, sometimes onto the next day also. I will never be purchasing another kind of hairspray again. Well, never say never. Maybe if something cheaper comes along! friend’s bathroom catches my eye again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110121352380831/k2311a1210/12.10.10