Mark Anthony Strictly Curls Curl Booster
  • Even I got disappointed I bought one from a cosmetic stall in Landmark Makati Philippines
  • The one that I bought was just the same stylist showed to me
  • Based on my experience, it saves my time if I put it already after taking a bath
  • I read the labels to know the ingredients of this curl booster and I learned that it is alcohol free formula enriched with Hydrolyzed Silk and Vitamin E
  • Thank God I found this curl booster and thanks to my stylist too

• by grecy

For being fan of Korean series and Korean artist I got to know the curling your hair is an elegant style of hair. Even if you are not wearing make up you look like a star with curling hair, so that is what I did with my hair. I went to saloon, specifically Toni and Jackie to have my curl. The stylist said that it will last for six months and he advised me to do not wash my hair for a day and when I take a bath, comb it once and dry. I followed his every advice to have a perfect curled hair.

After one month, I do not like what I see in my hair. It looks dry. The smoothness is lessening and it looks more than a damaged hair. I am shy to show it so I tie it and it makes me in bad vibes whenever I see it that dry.

One time I went back to Toni and Jackie to ask that stylist what happened with my hair and he said that curled hair should have a curl booster. We should not depend on conditioner alone because for real conditioner straighten the curled hair. He showed me his effective curl booster and advice me to buy. Even I got disappointed I bought one from a cosmetic stall in Landmark Makati Philippines. The one that I bought was just the same stylist showed to me. It is Mark Anthony Strictly Curls Curl Booster.

The price is $ 8 for the one size of 8.1 fl oz. The packaging color is yellow and it is a tube spray. It is a curl booster that you have to spray on your curls after bath. That is what I did. After bath, I spray it on my curls and I did not see the result instantly. When I let it

air dry, I was amazed that my curls do get dry. Even on the middle and end part which shows dryness, it was smooth and I can comb my hair using my hand. Actually, you can spray it after taking a bath or you can do it after you dried your hair. Based on my experience, it saves my time if I put it already after taking a bath. It is my final touch for my hair and I do not have to forget about spraying it while I am doing my make-up.

My hair is soft and bouncy. The curls have a volume. Before, I can only see a slight curl on some parts, but when I started to spray this one, the curls seems gets bigger and curvier. However, if you let it air dry, there are some parts that are dry specifically the end part but still the middle part of my ...

• Mark Anthony Strictly Curls Curl Booster
      long hair is soft and shiny. My hair did not get frizzy. There are tangles and it totally fixed my hair.

I read the labels to know the ingredients of this curl booster and I learned that it is alcohol free formula enriched with Hydrolyzed Silk and Vitamin E. I researched about it because I was curious that this curl booster made my hair looks majestic. I learned that Hydrolyzed Silk is a film-forming agent used to care for dry, damaged hair. It binds moisture, increases volume and improves its manageability and over all structure. I felt in love with this Hydrolyzed Silk formula. It works and it is effective. Thank God I found this curl booster and thanks to my stylist too.

Moreover, this curl booster leaves my curls in control. It seems that my curls are very discipline they stay in their places even I moved a lot. When you are looking at

my hair from a far, it made you wants to touch it and feel how smooth it is. It is obviously smooth because its shine shows it. It does not get stiff too when you are under the sun. It retains the moisture and the shine. Even the scent is good. I also learned that this curl booster is Paraben free. Paraben is a preservative. Obviously, some cosmetic industries uses Paraben that are mostly found in shampoo, toothpaste etc, just to preserve the products. Preservatives are not good in our health in the long run. I am happy that this product does not have it.

I wish this product comes up with shampoo, conditioner, hair straightener, lotion, creams, and leave-on because the product works. It fixes my hair, it is easy to use, and it leaves a radiant and sincere shine. It gives my hair maximum definition and fantastic volume. I give my 10 ratings for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110121352200731/k2311a1210/12.10.10