Fern-C Ascorbic Acid  » Health  »
  • I like Fern-C because apart from being able to take it on an empty stomach, I noticed a distinct improvement in my immune system
  • If you’re too busy to remember when to take your vitamin supplement or if you’re always stressed out at work, I highly recommend Fern-C

• by AccountingChef

I used to take another brand of Vitamin C supplement but had always found it too acidic. I have a stressful job so it was imperative that I take my vitamin C anytime I needed to without having to worry about taking it on an empty stomach and suffering acid reflux.

When Fern-C first came out, my sister sent me a box to try out. I started taking it once

a day and found that I had more energy. I like Fern-C because apart from being able to take it on an empty stomach, I noticed a distinct improvement in my immune system. Before when someone gets the flu in the office, I get it a few days afterwards. Since I started taking Fern-C, my immune system was better and I end up with just a few sniffles but not ...

• a full-blown flu infection; and usually it clears up in a matter of days. Although not clinical proven, upon the advice of a friend, I tried taking Fern-C twice a day before meals and found that with my regular exercise regimen, I was able to lose my belly fat faster.

recommend Fern-C. Not only can you take it on an empty stomach but it contains anti-oxidant and has anti-ageing properties that could help you stay healthier. Although it’s a bit more expensive than the other brands of Vitamin C, Php500 per box of Php5 per capsule, Fern-C is worth the money you pay for because it actually works and you won’t ever have to worry about an upset stomach from taking Vitamin C.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410121352180731/k2311a1210/12.10.10