Iphone 4
  • Finally i decided to go with the iphone and once I started using it I couldn't believe that i had even considered buying the blackberry torch
  • Also i think it's awesome that i got the phone for only 200 dollars and I pay about 65 dollars a month, but that's because i don't the unlimited internet which i don't find necessary because i can connect to wifi at home or at my university so i never find it necessary to have the unlimited internet
  • I've had ATT since I had my first phone so that wasn't an issue for me, but for people who don't have ATT then it will be, but don't worry the iphone will be coming to spring and Tmobile in january of 2011 so you probably won't have to wait to long if you want the iphone

• by aber956

I bought the iphone 4 about 2 months ago. At first i had been debating weather to buy the blackberry torch or the iphone 4.

Finally i decided to go with the iphone and once I started using it I couldn’t believe that i had even considered buying the blackberry torch.

The iphone 4 makes everything easier it doesn’t slow down at all when scrolling through the different screens or you can have

a bunch of apps open and it won’t slow down one bit.

Ok now the battery life, when i first got the iphone it wouldn’t last me the whole day, but that’s because i had just bought the iphone and i was super excited about it so i would use it all day for like the first two weeks.

Now that i’m not always on my iphone i say it lasts me about ...

• a day and a half and that’s cause I text 24/7.

Also i think it’s awesome that i got the phone for only 200 dollars and I pay about 65 dollars a month, but that’s because i don’t the unlimited internet which i don’t find necessary because i can connect to wifi at home or at my university so i never find it necessary to have the unlimited internet.

The only down part about

buying an iphone is that if you don’t have a ATT then you won’t be able to activate it.

I’ve had ATT since I had my first phone so that wasn’t an issue for me, but for people who don’t have ATT then it will be, but don’t worry the iphone will be coming to spring and Tmobile in january of 2011 so you probably won’t have to wait to long if you want the iphone.

Iphone 4

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3710121352150731/k2311a1210/12.10.10