Garnier Fructis Style Body Boost
  • At a fairly cheap and forgiving price, I thought I'd give it a shot
  • I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to put the boost back in their hair

• by Kayla

Like most women, I’ve spent many hours and many dollars on the hunt for the perfect product to give my lifeless, dull hair a little “oomph”. Then one day while shopping and browsing the millions of hair products available on the shelves, I discovered something called Garnier Fructis Style Body booster.

At a fairly cheap and forgiving price, I thought I’d give it a shot.

When I finally got home, I was

so excited to discover whether or not this was it.

Was this finally going to give my hair the life it desired? Of course, I knew not to get my hopes up too high because of all of the past disappointments with so many similar hair products.

I immediately when to the bathroom and gathered everything I thought I’d need to make my perfect “poof”.

( A teasing comb, a ...

• paddle brush, and hair spray.

) I sectioned the top layer of my hair, and sprayed a small amount of the product directly on my roots as directed.

I then proceeded to spray the section with hair spray and teased my hair just a little at the root.

I was shocked, to say the very least! My hair hadn’t had so much lift in years! I’ve been using this product everyday now.

People

are always complimenting me on how healthy and beautiful my hair looks.

I’m actually excited to style my hair now.

I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to put the boost back in their hair.

All you’ll need, other than the product itself is; a teasing comb or rat tail comb, hair spray, and a paddle brush to smooth it out.

I’ve finally found my holy grail hair product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110121352140731/k2311a1210/12.10.10