Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Home Brewing System (Mini Plus)  » Housewares  »
  • With the Keurig mini version, this is no longer a problem
  • Plug and go is the best type of device for me, and it certainly was that
  • I have enjoyed flavors like Lemonade, and Raspberry iced tea as well
  • All in all this has been a positive experience, and I would buy again from Kuerig

• by Heather

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

The Keurig gourmet single cup home brewing system is the surprise of my year. I have never been a coffee drinker, except for going to Starbucks. My mom and I drink completely different cups and types of coffee. In fact, I’ve always been a tea drinker.

The machine comes in a variety of colors. I chose the black one to go with other appliances we have in the house. The color selection will blow your mind! I was very impressed with the variety. It will allow me to purchase another for a friend who has a different taste in color.

As someone with a

disability, I have always found it rather bothersome to pour water into the larger coffee machines. Water would often get everywhere. With the Keurig mini version, this is no longer a problem. It is just the right height for me.

Starting to use the Kuerig was also a snap. Plug and go is the best type of device for me, and it certainly was that. The product came with an easy start guide that had easy to follow instructions.

The variety of K-cups (the single serve portions of coffee or tea) is endless. Surprisingly, they have more flavors than I expected. I have stocked up ...

• on several different flavors to suit the tastes of friends and family. The K-cups come in packs of 16, 18, and 24. There are even special packs you can get for special occasions. Spiced Egg Nog, Hot cocoa, and warm apple cider are just right for cold nights. The pricing is fair as well.

In addition to making hot beverages, you can make cold iced coffee, and tea. I have used this function as well. It tastes great freshly brewed too! I have enjoyed flavors like Lemonade, and Raspberry iced tea as well.

The mini brewer is lightweight which makes it easy for me

to move it when the situation calls for it. This is a perk that I have been enjoying liberally.

The price on the Mini brewer is worth the instant gratification. It comes with the brewing machine, a quick start guide, and a 12-count K-Cup starter pack.

Additional K-cups can be purchased anywhere you buy the machine or on the company’s website, where you can join the Coffee Club. This gives you more discounts.

All in all this has been a positive experience, and I would buy again from Kuerig.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310121352090731/k2311a1210/12.10.10