Regions savings Account  » Finance  »
www.regions.com
  • When it comes to finances, I know just how important it is to spread your money out with various banks
  • I opted for the Regions savings account because I was not required to have a checking account with them and the daily minimum to avoid fees is three hundred dollars
  • I also like the fact that I can go online and do business that way because it's more convenient for me
  • I don't use my debit card connected to my savings account because I think it defeats the purpose of having a savings account
  • I definitely think Regions Bank is a great bank if you're looking to open a savings account

• by C.Channing

When it comes to finances, I know just how important it is to spread your money out with various banks; for whatever reason, I only have checking accounts and not a single savings account. For as long as I can remember, I have been using a few of my checking accounts like a savings which to some degree really doesn’t make sense. Therefore, I recently went online searching for a new bank to solely open a savings account because it’s much quicker for me and the bank if I open an account online.

I opted to go with a Regions savings account because my friend does business with them and he says they are a pretty good bank to work;

therefore, I went on the Regions site and located the savings section which automatically popped a comparison of their three savings accounts. I opted for the Regions savings account because I was not required to have a checking account with them and the daily minimum to avoid fees is three hundred dollars. I didn’t and still don’t have to worry about monthly fees because I deposited more than three hundred dollars and I make bi-weekly deposits.

The online application for my savings account was fairly easy because I was able to make an online deposit, and that was a good thing for me because I can’t stand having to mail in a check. I have actually let go one of ...

• my first checking accounts because they wanted me to mail in a check because there were no local banks in my city. At the end of the application process, I received a confirmation the same day and a week later received all my information (including a debit card) about my new savings account. I also like the fact that I can go online and do business that way because it’s more convenient for me. I don’t use my debit card connected to my savings account because I think it defeats the purpose of having a savings account; however, I am glad that I do have it just in case of a life or death emergency.

Overall, although Regions Bank is

relatively new bank to me, I am glad that I decided to open a savings account with them because I have been able to save my money properly without worrying about wanting to dip into it for a purchase. I like my access to their online banking system because that’s usually how I do all my banking business unless I really need to go into a bank branch. I like that I have a debit card connected to my savings account just in case I need to withdraw money for emergency purposes, and I also liked how quick and easy the application process was. I definitely think Regions Bank is a great bank if you’re looking to open a savings account.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4210121352080731/k2311a1210/12.10.10