Godrej Number One Sandal and Turmeric Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I used this soap for three weeks and I already noticed a good improvement on my skin tone plus it invigorates my skin to make it glow healthy

• by brandobrando

It was my first time to use this wonderful fragrant soap from Godrej. Before, I used to buy sandal wood scented soaps because their scent last longer than any other types of soap variants. But it was my first time to try soap from Godrej product which is a combination of turmeric and sandalwood.

What I like in Godrej No. 1 Sandal and Turmeric soap was the combination of both natural ingredients on caring for my skin.

Turmeric is a natural home remedy in India for skin problems such as allergy and pimples. It is also

used as a natural antiseptic that can cure skin diseases.

While wood sandal is essential on its oil for aroma therapy and the scent lasts longer. I only use it as body soap since it is a good skin refresher and cleanser to remove away dirt and dust and body odor.

It combats skin impurities caused by clogged pores and sweat by removing the pollution you get outside when it’s dusty and due to hot weather condition. I used this soap for three weeks and I already noticed a good improvement on my skin tone ...

• plus it invigorates my skin to make it glow healthy.

It is good for people who suffers backne or back acne because it reduces inflammation of skin and remove redness of pimples and dries them fast. The natural antiseptic ingredient of the soap works really well on my skin making it soft and supple.

I don’t need to put an extra lotion after using this wonderful soap because it has vegetable oils that compliment my skin. You can smell the long lasting scent of sandal wood on your skin and it was really great.

One

bar of soap lasts for more than one month since I only use it during showers and if I am taking a bath, I use loofah to maximize the soap usage. It is also affordable for the price of Rs 40 or $0.

97 cents on 4 pieces of bar soaps which weights 41 grams each. We bought it at a discounted price and I’m happy to save some money.

You can buy this product on any selected stores and groceries in India and I can say that I am really satisfied with this natural and herbal soap which my skin can benefit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319121352010831/k2311a129/12.9.10