Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant in Peaceful Patchouli  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really nice natural deodorant I like to wear in the wintertime is the Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant in Peaceful Patchouli
  • I wouldn’t recommend this deodorant to heavy sweaters with strong body odors because it wouldn’t work well
  • Otherwise I think this is a fabulous natural deodorant
  • I do think this natural deodorant worked well for me and was worth the price I paid for it

• by Soleil Robins

I really nice natural deodorant I like to wear in the wintertime is the Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant in Peaceful Patchouli. It does keep me smelling fresh with natural ingredients, but I do have to reapply it at least two times a day. I wouldn’t recommend this deodorant to heavy sweaters with strong body odors because it wouldn’t work well.

This natural deodorant comes in a 3 fluid ounce bottle and is a roll on liquid deodorant. The deodorant has a very nice pleasant patchouli scent to it that smells strong at first, but gently fades away into

a nice soft floral scent that is very nice. The deodorant is made with natural ingredients like herbal extracts which are very soothing to the underarm area or at least mine I should say.

The way I like to apply this natural deodorant to my underarm area is by unscrewing the cap and just rolling the liquid deodorant around underneath my armpits. However, the deodorant is really liquidy so you are going to want to use it after a shower when your in a towel because it will get on your clothing. I usually just hold my arms above my ...

• head for a couple minutes and the deodorant dries nicely without leaving a residue behind. On slow days I only have to apply this deodorant once cause I don’t sweat as much, on busy days when I am running around a lot I usually have to apply it twice a day which still isn’t bad. However, it is harder to place this deodorant under my arms with the second applications cause I usually have cloths on and the deodorant leaks through my clothing a bit. Otherwise I think this is a fabulous natural deodorant.

I do feel the Kiss My

Face Liquid Rock Deodorant in Peaceful Patchouli is very affordable for a natural deodorant. I would recommend anyone to use it in the wintertime that sweats slightly to help keep body odor away naturally. I do think this natural deodorant worked well for me and was worth the price I paid for it. I do hope those of you who use this deodorant like the way it works as well. And I would definitely also tell you before I forget I think this is a great natural deodorant for men, women, and teens as well. Not just for women and young girls.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319121351940831/k2311a129/12.9.10