Singapore Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • So far, Singapore Airlines are the best I have ever been on
  • There was a radio station and interesting games
  • This would be one of the other things I love about Singapore Airlines
  • That wasn't a problem as things were easy in Singapore as everything was written in English
  • I would definitely recommend this airline as it also seemed safe

• by Susanna
      So far, Singapore Airlines are the best I have ever been on. We went to China a few years ago going on the Singapore Airlines. It was a very positive experience. This airline’s price is good, however you would have to book early during holiday seasons. The planes were very comfortable and the space was big.

The biggest and best thing I loved about Singapore Airlines was on the back of each person’s seat, there is a screen where you can watch the latest movies, play games and such. Riding on a plane always bored me in the past, because

there was nothing to do. Sitting on a seat for a large amount of time was not something that I handled well. Each hour felt like 10, and when you are on the plane for 11 hours, it really feels like a year or more.

Previously, I remembered asking for the time each 15 minutes. It was killing everybody. Singapore Airlines had a lot of entertainment. They had earphones for you to watch movies or listen to music.

There was a radio station and interesting games. On the trip back, even though I was sick and was impossible to sleep, the games really kept me interested. The service was fantastic. They brought around drinks very often.

Dinner, lunch and breakfast was all served. The only strange thing is they always seem to service dinner at 1am in the morning. It’s interesting but fun. They give out very good service such as blankets, hot towels to wash face and others.

The assistants there were extremely nice. That was one thing that has been stuck in my mind. There were many Asian assistants dressed in very beautiful clothes, with a lot of make up on. They would come and put a very ...

• Singapore Airlines
      huge smile and ask whether you need anything.

I really found that to be warm and welcoming. This would be one of the other things I love about Singapore Airlines. Usually, if you are going to a country, such as from Australia to China, you would have to stop in the middle (in our situation, we stopped at Singapore) and change flights. That wasn’t a problem as things were easy in Singapore as everything was written in English.

The wait was not very long, perhaps a couple of hours. At one stage we did have to stay overnight but the

accommodation came with when you bought the tickets. The seats on the plane were very comfortable. It also felt safe and smooth when the plane was flying.

They were very tight with safety, which they gave us lessons on all the safety procedures at the beginning. I really felt comfortable sitting in the plane, and I believe that Singapore Airlines is extremely good, as they provide good service, good entertainment, food, the people are nice and many others. I would definitely recommend this airline as it also seemed safe. The environment was good and clean, and best of all we got to where we wanted to!

Singapore Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40803135190331/k2311a038/3.8.07