All Nuts Original Roasted and Salted Peanuts  » Food  »
  • Although I did not think that the All Nuts Original Roasted and Salted Peanuts tasted bad, there were reasons why I had still preferred Planters to this brand, even though I still think of the All Nuts Original Roasted and Salted Peanuts as one of the best tasting brands of peanuts that I have had
  • One reason why I prefer Planter’s peanuts to the All Nuts Original Roasted and Salted Peanuts because of the amount of salt put on these peanuts
  • Nevertheless, I still recommend the All Nuts Original Roasted and Salted Peanuts brand to people who do not mind salt on their peanuts

• by Redtape

We did not actually buy the All Nuts Original Roasted and Salted Peanuts, but we got them when someone who we know returned from their long stay abroad. At first, the blue label had me fooled that it was actually a tin of Planters Peanuts, but it was only when I was about to open the tin to take my share of peanuts when I realized that it was a different brand.

Although I did

not think that the All Nuts Original Roasted and Salted Peanuts tasted bad, there were reasons why I had still preferred Planters to this brand, even though I still think of the All Nuts Original Roasted and Salted Peanuts as one of the best tasting brands of peanuts that I have had.

One reason why I prefer Planter’s peanuts to the All Nuts Original Roasted and Salted Peanuts because of the amount of salt put on ...

• these peanuts. The manufactures did not put an unbearable amount of salt on it, but it was still much more than they put in the Planters Peanuts tin. This is especially important to me since I do not like salty foods, and I have always thought that a certain amount of salt in certain foods like peanuts and chips detract from the flavour.

Another reason why I prefer “Planters Peanuts” to the All Nuts Original

Roasted and Salted Peanuts brand is because of the texture of the peanuts themselves. The All Nuts Original Roasted and Salted Peanuts are a bit harder and crunchier than “Planters Peanuts” and so I prefer Planters.

Nevertheless, I still recommend the All Nuts Original Roasted and Salted Peanuts brand to people who do not mind salt on their peanuts. I also recommend it to people who are looking for a tin of good quality peanuts to buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279121351860831/k2311a129/12.9.10