Snatch (movie)  » Movies  »
  • However, I was just grateful for the fact that the movie was not too slow paced, like a few other of those gangster films that I have seen, and so I did not think that it was very boring either
  • I would recommend the movie “Snatch” to people who like crime drama, action and gangster films

• by Redtape

I had never heard of the crime drama film “Snatch” until years after it was released in the early 2000s. It stars the famous actor Brad Pitt, and the movie is about two men working as boxing promoters who realize that they can make a lot of money fixing fights, and in doing this, the two men end up getting mixed up with some criminal gangs and activity.

When I first saw the movie

“Snatch”, I had assumed that I would like it because I would usually like the movies that the actor Brad Pitt appeared in, but even though I did not completely dislike this particular movie, and I did not think that it was terrible, I still did not think that the movie was my cup of tea.

I had no issues with elements such as the acting in the film. I actually thought it was of fairly ...

• good quality, especially for a movie of that genre, where it is quite easy for it to become B-rated with bad acting.

The dialogue can also be a bit hard to understand, and I am not sure if anyone else thought the same of it.

What I did not like about the movie “Snatch” as well was that a few parts of it can sometimes get a little confusing. I had to watch it twice in

order to understand the movie fully. However, I was just grateful for the fact that the movie was not too slow paced, like a few other of those gangster films that I have seen, and so I did not think that it was very boring either.

I would recommend the movie “Snatch” to people who like crime drama, action and gangster films. I would also recommend it to people who like the gritter types of films and dramas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 119121351810831/k2311a129/12.9.10