“Nap of Luxury” Ultimate Pet Bed from Walmart  » Pets  »
  • I have four dogs , but I bought this bed for my little chihuahua
  • I think this was one of the best purchases I could have made , and I'm glad that I spent the money on it
  • I like the golden balls on top of the post

• by Gina Gott

I have four dogs , but I bought this bed for my little chihuahua. He loves it , and it is the perfect size for him. I absolutely adore the style of this dog bed , and the quality of it as well. I think this was one of the best purchases I could have made , and I’m glad that I spent the money on it. This bed should last my chihuahua for a very long time , and now he has a place to sleep of his own.

The dog bed actually looks like a miniature four poster

bed I would sleep in. The headboard and footboard are both very stylish. I like the golden balls on top of the post. The bed frame and bed mattress are tannish in color. The mattress looks kind of like a pillow top mattress. It is very soft and comfortable for my puppy who is also a tan color. I think it’s cute that he matches his dog bed. This is a truely well made bed , and it is very sturdy. It is a good conversation piece when people walk into my house and see my dog sleeping on it. I’m really glad that I bought it.

The bed is simple to put together and comes with easy to read directions. You don’t have to have tools or anything , and it takes maybe 10 minutes before your dog will be able to sleep in luxury. It is for smaller dogs or cats. It also doesn’t take up to much space , so it will fit into any room. It’s design really makes it a great little piece of furniture. I put it up in my living room , but this bed will look good in any part of your house.

I bought this little bed at Walmart. It was only $60.00. That was a nice price for this comfy pet bed. It has been tested over and over by my chihuahua , and he is very happy with it. He use to sleep on our couch or my husband’s chair all the time , but now he has his own little bed. Don’t get me wrong he will still occasionally sleep on our furniture , but now days he prefers his own bed. I put a small blanket on it , and he snuggles up for some nice long naps.

This bed is perfect for pet owners of small breed animals. It is both comfortable for your pet and very cute. It is sturdy and well made. I like it a lot better than the cheaper beds out there , and so does my chihuahua. This is what every small dog or cat needs. It is a little pricey , but worth it. It will be a few years before I buy him another bed. This bed is easy to care for too , since you can wash the cover of it. Get this bed , and your pet will thank you for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 299121351670831/k2311a129/12.9.10