Timex Ladies Sports Watch 0075304824305
  • If you are looking for a good watch then I suggest buying a Timex
  • I like that it has an indiglo light on it , so it's easy to read my watch even in the dark
  • I think this watch would be good for any age too
  • The price is one of the best things about it
  • There are so many more expensive watches out there that are no different than this one , but cost small fortunes

• by Gina Gott

Timex watches are all high quality , durable , and not that expensive. Basically they are comfortable watches that will last a good long time , and you can wear them anywhere. They are cute and stylish , and function great. If you are looking for a good watch then I suggest buying a Timex. I have owned a few , and they never let me down. This watch in particular is one of my favorites , and I wear it to work just about everyday. It is not an elegant watch , but it is cute and works perfect.

This watch has many cool features that really come in handy. I like that it has an indiglo light on it , so it’s easy to read my watch even in the dark. This watch is digital

, so it makes reading the time quick and simple. This watch also shows the date , has a timer , and an alarm. One thing that I would do to improve this watch would be to make the alarm louder , but it is ok. I really like that you can go swimming with this watch on or wash dishes , because it is water proof too. This watch really does it all.

This watch is practical but still feminine looking. It is dark grey colored and a very pretty bright pink. It is a bigger watch than some women’s watches that I’ve owned. I like that everything on it is easy to see. It stands up to being bumped around on a daily basis , and still keeps on ticking. I am constantly hitting it ...

• on something , but it doesn’t scratch or break easy. You can wear it just to work or even if you are going to a party. It may not be fancy , but it looks cute enough to wear anywhere you want. I think this watch would be good for any age too. I am sure children would like it as much as grown women. It is a nice watch for anyone.

The price is one of the best things about it. I found this watch at Walmart and paid $16.00 for it. That was a bargain! There are so many more expensive watches out there that are no different than this one , but cost small fortunes. I would much rather spend less than twenty bucks to get a good quality watch. The saying you get

what you pay for does not apply here. You get what you pay for with this watch and a whole lot more. I don’t know how they can afford to make it and sell it for so cheap , but I am glad that they do.

If you want a good watch that you can depend on , then try this one. It looks stylish , has plenty of bonus features to it other than just telling time , and is good for any budget. It is durable and very hard to scratch. It’s waterproof. It is just everything that I look for in a watch. I wear this watch out just about everywhere. I have a few other watches that I wear occasionally , but this is by far one of the best I have ever bought for the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 649121351660831/k2311a129/12.9.10