Le Peep Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
110-7 Forum Dr , Columbia SC
  • I love places like the Waffle House or Huddle House , but Le Peep is a step above the competition
  • I like so many things on their menu , and they offer a pretty big variety
  • It always smells delicious when you walk in the door
  • This place is one of the best places to eat breakfast in Columbia
  • I know I can never get enough of Le Peeps

• by Gina Gott

Le Peep Restaurant , is a great little diner that is perfect for breakfast , brunch , or lunch. The food is fresh and tasty. The service is fast and friendly. It is basically everything that you can ask for when it comes to eating out. I love places like the Waffle House or Huddle House , but Le Peep is a step above the competition. If you want some warm home cooked food served in a comfy atmosphere , then you have to check this place out if you are ever in the Columbia , SC area. This is a wonderful family friendly restaurant that will brighten your day.

The food is incredible , and they give you very generous portions for the price. I like so many things on their menu , and they offer a

pretty big variety. They serve everything from pancakes to burgers. One of my favorite foods from there is the gypsy. It is peasant potatoes , ham , mushrooms , onions , and cheese with 2 eggs on top. That is a something that I would eat everyday for breakfast if I could. Another good choice when eating there would have to be their ultimate BLT ( warm crispy bacon , fresh lettuce , and tomatoes. )It is huge! They always bring you big pots of coffee with your meal too , so you never have to worry about running out if you are a coffee lover like me. They have other drinks as well though like orange juice or soda. They even have milkshakes and smoothies too. Everything that they offer is just really good.

The restaurant itself is ...

• always very clean. It doesn’t matter how many people are eating in there , the place stays spotless. It always smells delicious when you walk in the door. The decor is very relaxing. There are nice pictures hanging on the walls and plants everywhere. There is table and booths to sit at. The atmosphere is always welcoming. It is a very laid back place , and a nice place to go if you want to sit and talk with family or friends. The food comes out fast , but you never feel rushed at this place. It is just a perfect litte breakfast nook.

The people that work there are always smiling and nice. They treat their customers like family. It is a fun place to eat. The prices are good. My husband and I eat with them

a lot. We usually end up spending less than $15.00 for good sized heapings of tasty foods. This place is one of the best places to eat breakfast in Columbia. It is a real treat to visit them. Once you give them a try , then you will be hooked.

If you are in the mood for a good hot breakfast served with southern hospitality , then go ahead and check this yummy place out. It is a quality restaurant , and one that you will be wanting more of. I know I can never get enough of Le Peeps. It is affordable and very filling. It is clean. This is a great place for the whole family to sit down for some good food and good times. I can’t wait to eat with them again this weekend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 79121351650831/k2311a129/12.9.10