The Magic Bullet Blender  » Housewares  »
0.5
  • See that was the problem that I had with a lot of the blenders that I have bought in the past
  • It looked interesting and honestly I thought that it might be about something
  • I paid $100 for this magic blender and I wanted to make sure that everything about it actually worked
  • I like the fact that the Magic Bullet was a small gadget that came with different sized container

• by sacback

My wife and I have bought plenty of blenders in our time and that let me be the one to say that all of them aren’t cut out to do the dirty work. You have to be careful when you buy certain blenders. I need something that is going to last and I need something that is going to have strong bending blades. I want to be able to throw a couple of ice cubes in the blender and expect for it to chop it up. See that was the problem that I had with a lot of the blenders that I have bought in the past. I was watching an infomercial and I seen this thing called the magic bullet. It looked interesting and honestly I thought that it might be about something.

I liked the fact that it was small and didn’t take up no space so I figured it wouldn’t hurt anything if we bought it and tried it out.

It came with a torque base and it also came with two different blades (which was different) It also came with two topper steam caps, resalable lids and two bullet caps. I am not sure why four coffee mugs came with this magic bullet but it did. I felt like the combination was a bit oddly put together.

I paid $100 for this magic blender and I wanted to make sure that everything about it actually worked. That was high to me for such a small blender. But it looked like it actually was able to handle the work of blending. I like the fact ...

• that the Magic Bullet was a small gadget that came with different sized container. I took a look at the blades before I actually started using to see if it would be able to handle how we chop and cook and I didn’t think that it was going to last long at all. The blades are really thin and the most that we could do was veggies. I wasn’t going to be able to do anything else with a thicker consistency. Of course I took the time to try it because I really wanted this blender to work but trying to chop up meat and ice just killed the blades over time.

The only good thing about this blender is the different sized containers that comes with this. It allowed for me to

blend different portions of food. It was easy to put food into the blender, and all I had to do was snap the container lid on and push the lid down to get the blending going. Using it wasn’t a problem for me at all. I just didn’t like the limitations that it came with. They claimed that I was able to blend ice but that wasn’t the case at all. It wasn’t a big deal because I was able to send it back and get a full refund. I just want to be the one to explain that this blender isn’t all that they make it out to be. It’s not sturdy and it’s not reliable at all. And the blades are extremely faulty to me. I Wouldn’t give this product two thumbs up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538121350640931/k2311a128/12.8.10