Claritin 24 hour allergy relief (non-drowsy)
  • I have experience with taking allergy relief medication and it did not make me drowsy, so I was sort of surprised that Claritin had to create a non-drowsy form of their product
  • The only thing I could say I was disappointed with was the fact that I still had a runny nose, but it wasn't as bad as it was earlier in the day when I had a mountain of tissues in the trash
  • I thought the Claritin 24 hour allergy relief non-drowsy was very effective medicine on my sinuses and provided the relief it said it would

• by C.Channing

Last week was the worst for me because the weather changed so drastically that my sinuses were not able to adjust thus causing me to get sick. Apparently I wasn’t the only one having a hard time adjusting to the change in weather because when I went to Wal-Mart to find some cold/allergy medicine, the shelves were practically bare and all that was left were the Claritin 24 hour allergy relief non-drowsy. I have experience with taking allergy relief medication and it did not make me drowsy, so I was sort of surprised that Claritin had to create a non-drowsy form of their product.

The Claritin 24 hour

allergy relief box that I purchased came with thirty tablets which were almost identical to small aspirin. The thing I liked best about the Claritin 24 hour allergy relief medication was that the size of the pills were easy to take: it was almost like taking chocolate M&Ms. Because of the box’s instructions, I could only take one tablet despite looking like a walking train wreck with a runny nose. Usually I’ll drink milk to help disguise the taste of pills that I am having difficulty swallowing; however, the size of the pill made it easy for me simply take with water.

Before I laid down to rest,

• I had taken the Claritin pill and when I woke I was feeling much better. I had no signs of sneezing or itchy eyes, but I did have a slight runny nose but for the most part it was tolerable. I’m not sure if the medicine was suppose to work on headaches as well, but when I woke up my migraine was gone as well. Because I was sleep, I’m not really sure how long for the medicine to take affect, but I’m glad that all but one of my bothersome symptoms were gone.

Overall, although I wasn’t going into Wal-Mart specifically searching for the Claritin 24 hour

allergy relief I’m glad it was the only thing available because it worth my money. The tablets are as small as aspirin which is good because they were easy for me to swallow, and I liked how good the medicine worked. The only thing I could say I was disappointed with was the fact that I still had a runny nose, but it wasn’t as bad as it was earlier in the day when I had a mountain of tissues in the trash. I thought the Claritin 24 hour allergy relief non-drowsy was very effective medicine on my sinuses and provided the relief it said it would.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268121350580931/k2311a128/12.8.10