St.Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • It has got to be one of the best facial moisturizers available on the skincare market
  • I like to apply mine in an upwards, outward, circular motion to my décolleté area, my neck, and my face
  • The results I've noticed from this moisturizer is that it makes my skin soft, firm, and smooth
  • I love to use my moisturizer right before applying my foundation because it helps create a dewy look
  • I recommend this to every woman out there

• by tampabaybucsfan

Where do I begin? This product is wonderful! It has got to be one of the best facial moisturizers available on the skincare market. I love everything about this moisturizer! It is simply amazing!

St.Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer comes in a 10 oz. jar with a twist-off lid. I’ve been using this product for years and the packaging has changed but the formula remains the same. When I was younger it used to come in an oval shaped, light pink jar with a maroon lid. It comes in a round, white jar with a purple themed label that has leaves on the side

now. If you used to use this product and are wondering if it is still on the shelves, it is. You can find it in new packaging.

This moisturizer smells amazing. It feels amazing. It provides amazing results. Everything about this moisturizer is amazing. I love how easy it is to apply. You simply dip your fingers into the soft formula and rub it onto your face. I like to apply mine in an upwards, outward, circular motion to my décolleté area, my neck, and my face. I mostly use this for anti-aging benefits so as far as reducing fine lines and wrinkles I couldn’t tell ...

• you how well it works. I’m still young. I can tell you that my mom still loves this moisturizer and she has been using it as far back as I can remember; 17 years!

The results I’ve noticed from this moisturizer is that it makes my skin soft, firm, and smooth. I feel like after use my skin appears more supple. I can see and feel how hydrated my skin feels after application. I love to use my moisturizer right before applying my foundation because it helps create a dewy look. This moisturizer doesn’t cause break-outs and it soothes my skin after sun and wind

exposure when I’m outside playing with my kids, running errands, or taking walks. I use my St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer in the morning when I wake up and before I go to bed at night.

Last but not least, the thing that attracts me to this product time and time again is that it is not tested on animals and it is formulated without parabens and phthalates.

I give this moisturizer a 10 out of 10. It’s an excellent product. I love how it hydrates, softens, smooths and firms my skin while creating a rosy, dewy glow. I recommend this to every woman out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318121350540931/k2311a128/12.8.10