Dexter - season 1 - Complete season  » TV  »
  • Well Dexter, in my opinion, is a very distinctive tv show from all the others
  • Hall as an ideal actor for Dexter and I think that any other candidate that ran for the role of Dexter cannot feel bad for himself, because nobody could play the role better than Hall
  • That is what I really love about the show
  • I recommend watching the first season of Dexter to everyone who has not yet done so and if after it you do not feel the need to watch the other seasons, then you are one distinctive person

• by Krystofino

So how did this award-winning tv show start? Well Dexter, in my opinion, is a very distinctive tv show from all the others. It is not a simple crimishow. The whole idea of Dexter, as shown in season 1, is to portray the crime scene from Dexter´s point of view, twisting both of Dexters life into 1.

In season 1, Dexter and all other characters, are described for the viewer. I see Michael C. Hall as an ideal actor for Dexter and I think that any other candidate that ran for the role of Dexter cannot feel bad for himself, because nobody could

play the role better than Hall. Dexter is introduced as a very sympathetic guy with a girlfriend and as a very sensitive man as the end of season 1 reveals. His sister Debra is also played very well by Jennifer Carpenter.

The first season really looks into Dexters mind and thoughts and how his life works. The real message of the season is really, I would say “Dexter and Family”, because (you have got to trust me its hard to write this without spoiling it for you)thats what the season really looks into after the 12 magnificent episodes. That is what I ...

• really love about the show. After watching all available seasons I realise how much i really know Dexter, only because of the point of view. It is amazing.

I think that the first season is also very special(not only the first season), because every episode brings in more and more tension to the show, and this tension builds up to the very last episode of Dexter where the questions and the tension are resolved and thats what makes it a really mind-blowing show. I think that season 1 was a real great start and that the creators of Dexter have really thought

through the plot and you can tell. I see Dexter as the show with the biggest twists that I have ever seen a show have and that is one of the reasons why it is so successful.

Dexter is the kind of show that really gets you excited about an upcoming episode, and the show always meets my criteria. I recommend watching the first season of Dexter to everyone who has not yet done so and if after it you do not feel the need to watch the other seasons, then you are one distinctive person.

Rating out of 10: 3000(in other words: absolutely amazing:DDD)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 108121350510931/k2311a128/12.8.10