Coastal Scents 88 Color Eye Shadow Palette  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Coastal Scents 88 Color Eye Shadow Palette is absolutely amazing
  • I like that the palette itself comes in a durable case with a simple design
  • That is definitely a steal for 88 fabulous eyeshadow pots
  • As much as I love the variety of colors that the palette does have to offer
  • The only reason I don't give the Coastal Scents 88 Color Eye Shadow Palette a 10 is because I think a few brighter purple and blues are needed

• by tampabaybucsfan

The Coastal Scents 88 Color Eye Shadow Palette is absolutely amazing! Imagine every color of the rainbow highly-pigmented and right in front of you! This palette literally has every color. Hot Pinks, Reds, Purples, Greens, Blues, Yellows etc. The list goes on. I am so impressed with this palette. I love the range of colors in it. They’re absolutely beautiful. This palette works well for daytime and night-time looks and you can create an awesome bold eye using the bright

colors provided.

Out of the 88 colors in this palette, there are only about 4 pots that I find to be chalky and non-pigmented. My favorite colors to use in this palette are the greens and pinks. They are so bright and true to color. The same color you see in the palette is the same color that is going to show up on your skin. Its amazing! It can be so hard these days to find an actual blue, red, hot pink, or green eyeshadow that aren’t different hues of the original color but with this palette all of them are right there.

I like that the palette itself comes in a durable case with a simple design. The clasp is re-attachable. The pots can be glued back in if they pop out. The eyeshadow doesn’t break or crack. I’m clumsy so believe me I’ve dropped this thing a billion times! I’m surprised the mirror hasn’t even broke. There is ...

• Coastal Scents 88 Color Eye Shadow Palette
      a mirror on the inner lid of the palette just like with the Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette that I’ve also reviewed. This palette is extremely budget-friendly. I paid $18.95. That is definitely a steal for 88 fabulous eyeshadow pots.

As much as I love the variety of colors that the palette does have to offer; I do wish that the palette had some brighter hued purples and some other shades of blue such as indigo and cerulean colors. I also

think it’d be neat if there were some brighter oranges versus the more burnt orange shades that the palette includes.

Overall I give this palette a 9 out of 10 because the wear lasts, the colors are very pigmented, there is a good variety of shades with little to no chalkiness throughout the whole palette. The only reason I don’t give the Coastal Scents 88 Color Eye Shadow Palette a 10 is because I think a few brighter purple and blues are needed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318121350500931/k2311a128/12.8.10