TRESemme 24 Hour Body Shampoo & Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I am not very impressed with TRESemme's 24 Hour Body shampoo nor am I impressed with the conditioner
  • I wasted my hard-earned money on this product and I'm definitely not happy with the results
  • Unfortunately neither of the bottles offer a satisfaction guarantee
  • I recommend Herbal Essences or Pantene Pro-V instead

• by tampabaybucsfan

I am not very impressed with TRESemme’s 24 Hour Body shampoo nor am I impressed with the conditioner. I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner for about a month hoping for results but I’ve seen nothing. The only benefit I’ve received is soft hair. The shampoo doesn’t lather up very well. It strips my hair of ALL moisture and leaves behind build-up rather than getting rid of it. The shampoo is

watery and runny. Its not even close to concentrated. I wasted my hard-earned money on this product and I’m definitely not happy with the results.

The conditioner does make my hair soft but instead of volumizing as the bottle says it does it weighs my hair down and builds up in the roots. It doesn’t provide any moisture. My hair is as dry as straw. The conditioner is also not very ...

• concentrated. I have to fill my whole hand with the watery stuff just to cover the length of my hair.

Unfortunately neither of the bottles offer a satisfaction guarantee. If TRESemme can’t even stand behind their products then how do they expect customers to? When I was a kid I remember how much my Mom loved using TRESemme products on mine and my siblings hair. I don’t know what happened to their

products since but they’re definitely not the same.

All in all, the only results I got from TRESemme 24 Hour Body shampoo and 24 Hour Body conditioner were negative. Heavy, yucky roots and stripped, dried ends.

Do not buy this product. I recommend Herbal Essences or Pantene Pro-V instead. I give this a rating of 1 out of 10. It is by far the worst hair product I have ever tried.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318121350470931/k2311a128/12.8.10