Sally Hansen Lip Inflation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think Sally Hansen should consider switching back to the sponge-tip applicators
  • I've noticed that if I haven't exfoliated my lips before I apply my Sally Hansen Lip Inflation gloss that it tends to flake within a few minutes of wear
  • I've found ways to bypass that problem though
  • I definitely recommend using Sally Hansen Lip Inflation before trying out other high-end brands such as Fusion or Big Lips Skinny Hips

• by tampabaybucsfan

Sally Hansen Lip Inflation lip gloss is one of my favorite glosses that I own. This lip gloss is what the cosmetic industry calls a lip plumper and it does just that. When I wear this lip gloss not only does it create a more pronounced pout, it also tingles. I personally like tingling sensations from glosses on my lips. This gloss is great to use on the go, especially when you don’t have time to apply makeup because it draws all the attention to your lips.

The pros to this gloss are that it does what it says it does. It plumps your lips with long-lasting results.

It tingles. It gives your lips a cooling sensation. It comes with a brush attached to the lid vs. the normal applicator you expect to see in glosses. This is new. They used to come with the sponge-tip applicators. I wasn’t to pleased with the brush at first for ease of use but after some practice I feel like I have much more control applying my gloss. I also don’t like that the brush seems to pick up more gloss than needed and sometimes it drips off. Sponge-tip applicators seem to work better in that they don’t pick up too much gloss and provide more precise application on ...

• the go. I think Sally Hansen should consider switching back to the sponge-tip applicators.

I’ve noticed that if I haven’t exfoliated my lips before I apply my Sally Hansen Lip Inflation gloss that it tends to flake within a few minutes of wear. This can be really irritating. I’ve found ways to bypass that problem though. You can wear this gloss over or under any other lip cosmetics. If I wear it over a moisturizing lipstick it still plumps but it doesn’t flake. This lipgloss is thick, glossy, plumping, and comes in a good variety of hues.

I purchased my Sally Hansen Lip Inflation gloss in the shade “Sheer

Pink” because my go-to shade of “Clear” was out of stock at my local Walgreens. This lipgloss is extremely budget-friendly which is unusual amongst lip plumpers. I definitely recommend using Sally Hansen Lip Inflation before trying out other high-end brands such as Fusion or Big Lips Skinny Hips. I feel that you can get the same quality from the Sally Hansen lip plumpers that you can from the high-end brands.

All in all I’d say that this product is worth the buy if you’re looking for a lip gloss with plumping capabilities. The product works and the packaging is nice. I give it an 8 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318121350460931/k2311a128/12.8.10