OHTO FF-10N Fountain Pen  » Other  »
  • I have not had any problem with ink leaking or cartridges popping out because of the narrow body, which hardly allows cartridges to move at all

• by Wonder4

When I first came across this pen, its unique style and affordable pricing compelled me to buy it. I needed a good fountain pen to keep on my desk after all. This pen is manufactured in Japan with an iridium nib made in Germany. The whole pen is about 14 centimeters long, and the diameter of its body is about 1 centimeter. The whole pen is made of aluminum, nickel, and steel making it quite sturdy and very well balanced. Being the type of person who likes heavy, thin

pens, this pen is perfect for me.

Unlike some other fountain pens with plastic/rubber parts, ink cartridges and converters do not snap into place. They just sit on top of the nib, and it works perfectly. I have not had any problem with ink leaking or cartridges popping out because of the narrow body, which hardly allows cartridges to move at all. The pen is available in several different colors. Mine is blue with a few metallic parts, making a very stylish design. The paint is of good quality ...

• and does not chip or fade. The pen clip, which is metallic, is very sturdy and almost impossible to bend out of shape. This pen’s is so sturdy that I will probably be using this same pen until I’m an old man.

The writing quality of this pen is stunning. I feel like I’m using a $100 pen because the ink flow is so responsive. The lines that this pen makes are always consistent in width, and only fade slightly when the ink starts to run low. The Ink is

so well spread that it does not bleed through the paper like some of the less precise nibs. If this pen did not have such good style and design, I’d still use it because of the excellent writing quality.

This pen is very sturdy, stylish, and writes very well. It costs only $20 which is very affordable compared to most other metal fountain pens. The loose-fitting design may take a while to get used to, but it all works perfectly. This is something I plan to reorder in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 128121350430831/k2311a128/12.8.10