Listerine Smart Rinse (berry flavor)  » Health  »
  • When I took it home and used it, I found out that the nozzle was for when you squeezed the bottle, the nozzle would suck up the amount you wanted which I guess was to prevent overusing mouthwash only to throw the remainder away

• by C.Channing

For as long as I can remember, I have been a fan of the Listerine product line because I have always liked the way my mouth looked and felt after using the product. A while back, I had been seeing a lot of commercials with kids standing over the sink rinsing their mouth out with a new product from Listerine called the “Smart Rinse”. The “Smart Rinse” makes it easier for you to see how well you are brushing your teeth by allowing all the bacteria to appear in the sink when you

spit out the mouth rinse. The commercial alone was enough to make me want to try it.

The first place I went to look for the “Smart Rinse” was at Wal-mart because that is just where I shop, and I was able to find the Berry flavor that had been shown in the commercial. The Listerine Smart Rinse was a lot smaller in size compared to other Listerine bottles, and I was perplexed by the fact that it looked as if you could spray the mouthwash because it had a spray nozzle that you could see. When I took it home and used it, I found out that the nozzle was for when you squeezed the bottle, the nozzle would suck up the amount you wanted which I guess was to prevent overusing mouthwash only to throw the remainder away. I’m not really sure.

The thing I really liked about the Listerine Smart Rinse was the berry flavor. Usually when I use mouthwash, I can only keep it in my mouth for one minute before spitting it out because the mint flavor is so overwhelming; however, with the ...

• Listerine Smart Rinse (berry flavor)
      berry flavor, I was able to keep it in my mouth for longer than one minute and I didn’t mind doing so. When I finally spit out the mouthwash, I must admit that I was a little grossed out to the bacteria from my mouth in the sink, but I was glad because I let me know that I needed to tend to my mouth a little more to lessen the bacteria.

Overall, I really liked using the Listerine Smart Rinse because I was able to see how well I was or wasn’t taking

care of my mouth. The Listerine Smart Rinse was smaller compared to the other Listerine mouthwashes, and it had a cool little nozzle which I’m still not sure of its true purpose. The mouthwash was bearable in terms of the length of time I was able to retain it in my mouth, and the bacteria from when I spit out the mouthwash was a dark shade of the pink which was demonstrated in the commercial. The product came through on what it was designed for, and I really enjoy using it on a regular basis.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348121350330831/k2311a128/12.8.10