Kenmore white electric dryer  » Housewares  »
  • It wasn’t a huge problem and it wasn’t hard to get used to
  • I found that putting our dryer in the basement was simple and it was less of a hassle than having a gas dryer
  • I believe that it has served a major purpose in our lives and it’s pretty reliable as well
  • One of the things that I like about this dryer is that it wasn’t bulky and big
  • It has been amazing in our home and drying cloths in it has never been so much fun

• by sacback

I have been used to having a gas dryer for well over five years now. But since my wife and I got a new home, we have been forced to use an electric dryer. It wasn’t a huge problem and it wasn’t hard to get used to. I guess it was just something that was new for us. Hooking it up wasn’t an issue really. I found that putting our dryer in the basement was simple and it was less of a hassle than having a gas dryer. We wanted to buy a simple dryer that wouldn’t be a hassle. We bought the Kenmore White Electric Dryer for $650 which isn’t high in price at all. Actually, it was very affordable and that was why we bought it. I believe that it has served a major

purpose in our lives and it’s pretty reliable as well. WE haven’t had any major issues with this dryer and that is why I am a happy consumer. I would stay with Kenmore when it comes to our home appliances. It dries out cloths well and it is energy star marked.

One of the things that I like about this dryer is that it wasn’t bulky and big. It didn’t take up much room which was something that I really appreciated. It was easy to take down to our basement, we didn’t have to take any hinges off the door to make it fit which was another good thing. Another thing that I liked about this dryer was that it was front loading. Most of the dryers that we have owned weren’t made like this. The ...

• door was glass so we could see what was going on. There is a built in light located at the op of the dryer on the inside. Which allows for a way to see the inside as well. There are rubber pads lining the door of the dryer so that way it closes well. It uses a sensor to dry my cloths which is another good thing because it’s much m ore gentle on cloths.

If my cloths happen to not be dry then the dryer will adjust the temperature to make sure that they get dry the way that they should. And since my wife and I aren’t all that good at checking the vent on our dryer, this has a check vent system that checks the filters. It will let us know when we

need to empty out the vents which is a plus for the both of us. But the best thing about this dryer is the fact that if we ever need assistance or tech help with our dryer then all we have to do is push a button and it will dial tech directly. This was the neatest thing I had ever seen before in my life. I never had to find tech, call them myself, simply press a button a we are connected to them. This saved on time when it came to getting help for our dryer.

I would definitely recommend this dryer to anyone who is looking for an upgrade because this dryer is one of a kind. It has been amazing in our home and drying cloths in it has never been so much fun

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538121350200131/k2311a128/12.8.10