The Asus Laptop
  • The Asus was one of the laptops that I tried to avoid when I was shopping around for a new one
  • I have no idea what I had against the Asus product, all I know is that it wasn‘t what I was looking for
  • There were so many reasons why I bought this laptop but for the most part, I bought it because it was extremely different
  • I like to switch between my laptop and with that being said I want to talk about some of the things that I like about this Laptop
  • Despite the small screen, I think that I would recommend this laptop to anyone, It only cost $650 which isn’t a lot considering what it has to offer the average laptop user

• by sacback

The Asus was one of the laptops that I tried to avoid when I was shopping around for a new one. I have no idea what I had against the Asus product, all I know is that it wasn‘t what I was looking for. . There were so many reasons why I bought this laptop but for the most part, I bought it because it was extremely different. I have never been an Asus fan but of course I had never had an Asus so I didn’t have a reason to Not like it. For the most part I have been using this Laptop for off and on for around 2 years now. I like to switch between my laptop and with that being said I want to talk about some of the things that I like about this Laptop. I want to be the one

to say that it has offered me a ton of different features that make using it so much fun. I never would have thought that I would have liked this laptop as much as I thought I would have, The first thing that I liked about this laptop was the fact that it was slim and very thin. I love that because it helps me to carry it around. It weighs absolutely nothing and finding the right laptop bag wasn’t hard at all.

It has a 1.3 Ghz dual core processor which helps to keep it moving fast. I browse through everything on my computer easily. It doesn’t take long for my applications to load and I don’t have to wait on anything. I like that the battery actually last as long as they claimed that it did.. They told me that I was going ...

• to be able to get 12 hours of battery time out of this thing and that is exactly what I get. I don’t have to worry about charging it anytime before hand. I like that because none of the laptops that I have ever owned actually lived up to that promise.

Another thing that I like about this Asus Laptop is that is comes with 4GB of ram which gives way more than enough room to do what it is that I want to do, along with 500Gb of hard drive room as well. I can also extend the room on this laptop through the extra slots that come along with it. I believe that it’s just like all the other laptops out there but it just offers a little more stability. The screen is a bit small, it’s around 13.3 inches which was something that

I had to get used because I’m used to viewing things on my desktop monitor. Everything kind of came off a bit small to me. I was able to adjust the icons and stuff but in the end, I didn’t like the size of the screen.

The Asus Laptop comes with Windows 7 which was another thing that I had to get used to. I hadn’t had any experience or background with Windows 7, so I had to learn about it before I got comfortable with it. It wasn’t a bad thing. I actually learned to like Windows 7 and all the things that it offered. Using it for my photos and media was the best part. Despite the small screen, I think that I would recommend this laptop to anyone, It only cost $650 which isn’t a lot considering what it has to offer the average laptop user.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 638121350160131/k2311a128/12.8.10