Theraflu  » Medicine  »
  • I believe that it has done some justice in the winter days and that is one of the reasons why I use it
  • One of the reasons why I like drinking Theraflu is because it’s a hot drink
  • I know that Theraflu is going to work for me
  • The best way to take Theraflu is to put honey in it to give it a better taste

• by sacback

Theraflu has been apart of my household for a very long time. I believe that it has done some justice in the winter days and that is one of the reasons why I use it. My wife doesn’t use it as often as I do because she doesn’t like the taste of it. I personally can get past the taste though. It really never bothered me to be honest. Well, I take that back, there was a time when I couldn’t get past the taste all because it would leave an after taste in my mouth. I normally take something down with it after I take the first cup. Just so I don’t have to deal with nasty feeling on my tongue. It’s nothing like drinking a cup of tea but it’s

more like drinking a cup of medicine.

One of the reasons why I like drinking Theraflu is because it’s a hot drink. Whenever I have a sore throat, it helps to sooth it. I like this because I don’t have to worry about taking cough medicines for it in hopes of it working. I know that Theraflu is going to work for me. The best way to take Theraflu is to put honey in it to give it a better taste. The box comes with prepackaged powder that I have to pour in hot water. The packages are a beast to open and that is one of the things that I don’t like about it. I have to take a knife to get them open. I can’t even get them open with ...

• my teeth.

Another thing that I like about Theraflu is that it’s easy to take. I can drink an entire cup in one sitting and be sleep In within an hour. I usually take Theraflu during the times when I have a really bad cold and can’t get any sleep. Like Nyquil, it knocks me right out and that is what I appreciate the most about it. It relaxes me and allows me to rest. As far as the mucus is concerned, it does a great job with breaking it down. Whenever I have a running nose, I can know that Therflu is going to help me breath a lot better in within a couple of hours. I don’t really have to worry about taking anything else. The only downside with taking

this medicine is that it gets my stomach in a frenzy sometimes. I have to make sure to take it on a full stomach because if I take it on an empty one, then more than likely it’s going to be upset.

For around $5 I can get a nice size box with about 6 packages inside. The packages usually last me for about a week. I try to take it before I go to bed because it makes me drowsy. I like to buy the lemon flavored because that is the best flavor to me.

I really like taking Theraflu, it helps with my headaches and my colds, body aches is another thing that it tackles and that is why I choose to use Theraflu whenever I’m dealing with a very bad cold.

Theraflu

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268121350090131/k2311a128/12.8.10