Vaxa Clearin Natural Acne Remedy 60 capsules  » Health  »
0.5
  • When I saw this in the natural foods store, I picked it up and looked at the ingredients– to find that I could not pronounce a single one except for “aloe vera” but it looked pretty comprehensive and interesting and it was certainly something I had not tried before, so I bought it
  • I happened to be browsing in the same store where I bought the product, so I asked the clerk how long should I expect to take the product before seeing any effect
  • I was really doubtful that this was going to work if I had not seen an improvement so far, so I did a bit of research on the product and found that most other people had been disappointed as well, but also had been told it would take longer than a month
  • Continuing on with the treatment would mean buying another bottle, and I decided it was probably best to take the maximum dosage, which was four capsules twice a day, and that would have added up to an exorbitant amount of money for enough product to even cover two more weeks

• by reviewabit

I have adult acne, and when I was having a bad flare up in the summer, I used many products to try to get it under control. When I saw this in the natural foods store, I picked it up and looked at the ingredients– to find that I could not pronounce a single one except for “aloe vera” but it looked pretty comprehensive and interesting and it was certainly something I had not tried before, so I bought it. I did ask a few people I was with if they thought it was safe, and talked to the clerk about it, who seemed to be pretty knowledgeable and said it was a good seller, so it must work.

It was an act of faith, but I went for it. I had pretty good experiences with homeopathic treatments of various

kinds in the past.

The bottle of sixty was very expensive, especially for something that I still have not a clue what the contents really are, but I was desperate and did not want to resort to long term antibiotics as my doctor had once suggested. The capsules were light and hard to swallow because they just wanted to float or stick to the back of my tongue.

They had a peculiar smell that I am not sure how to describe. The first dose seemed to make me a little queasy, but after that first time, they didn’t seem to bother my stomach.

I never know what kind of side effects to expect from holistic products so I try to pay attention to my body whenever I am trying something new. At the same time I was ...

• taking these capsules, I also took a multivitamin, several medications, and used a tea tree wash and salicylic acid wipes on my face for the acne (but they weren’t working as well as they normally did.

) I am sorry to say that after a month of the capsules, there was no improvement whatsoever. I happened to be browsing in the same store where I bought the product, so I asked the clerk how long should I expect to take the product before seeing any effect.

She replied that it might take six to eight weeks. I was really doubtful that this was going to work if I had not seen an improvement so far, so I did a bit of research on the product and found that most other people had been disappointed as well, but also had been told it would

take longer than a month.

Continuing on with the treatment would mean buying another bottle, and I decided it was probably best to take the maximum dosage, which was four capsules twice a day, and that would have added up to an exorbitant amount of money for enough product to even cover two more weeks. I decided not to risk it.

Later on, long after this acne flare had gone, I saw that the product was no longer available in the store where I had bought it and I have always wondered if that was because people finally caught on that it was not working. In general, I am a fan of holistic and natural remedies, but some caution has to be used.

There are some products out there that I personally believe are profit oriented and absolutely nothing else. Buyer beware.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348121349971231/k2311a128/12.8.10