He Loves Me…He Loves Me Not (movie)
  • What I like about the movie “He Loves Me
  • The person I thought did the best too, was the actress who played the man’s wife

• by Redtape

One thing that I absolutely love to watch is foreign drama films, and therefore, when I saw the French movie “He Loves Me…He Loves Me Not” airing on a certain cable television station recently, I was eager to watch it even though it was already one or two minutes into the movie.

The movie, which had English subtitles, was about a young art student who had become obsessed with a married cardiologist and developed a world

in her head where he was actually returning her affections. Thus, she began to stalk him and leave him gifts, some of the gifts, like a dead heart, actually bordering on the grotesque. The cardiologist on the other hand, had no idea who was doing those things to him and is family, and was determined to make it stop since it was ruining his relationship with his wife and his practice.

What I like about the ...

• movie “He Loves Me…He Loves Me Not” is the way the plot was brought across. It shows you the two points-of-view on the entire situation. The first is the art student’s, and so at first it seemed as if the man has used her and then thrown her away, and that she was depressed because she was desperately and foolishly in love with him. Then, it showed the man’s point-of-view where a sudden onslaught of gifts
        from an unknown person soon made his life begin to fall apart.

The acting in the move was pretty good too. I did not think that it was the most magnificent I had ever seen, but I certainly thought it was better than any b-rated movie. The person I thought did the best too, was the actress who played the man’s wife.

I recommend the movie “He Loves Me…He Loves Me Not” to people who like foreign drama films.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 118121349901231/k2311a128/12.8.10