Libby Caiqi Enzyme-Added Double Clean Detergent Powder
  • I recommend the “Libby Caiqi Enzyme-Added Double Clean Detergent Powder” to people who want a fairly good quality soap powder to do their laundry on a low budget

• by Redtape

The “Libby Caiqi Enzyme-Added Double Clean Detergent Powder” was another one of those soap powders that I had not heard of until it was bought by a member of my family to do the laundry of the entire family. That is one of the reasons why I did not expect much from it, and I half expected that it would not last very long despite the fact that it came in a one kilogram bag,

but it ended up surprising me after all.

One of the things that differentiated this particular laundry detergent from being just another cheap soap powder was the fact that it suds easily. This meant that I did not have to use too much of the “Libby Caiqi Enzyme-Added Double Clean Detergent Powder” when doing the laundry, and therefore, it took longer for the bag to finish.

Another thing that I did not mind about it at ...

• all was the smell. It gave the clothes a fresh smell when I was using it to wash, and they remained smelling fresh even after they were finished drying. That is not something I can say for some other cheap brands of soap powder that I have bought to do the laundry in the past.

Another thing that I liked about the “Libby Caiqi Enzyme-Added Double Clean Detergent Powder” was that it did not burn

out the colours in the coloured clothes like some cheap soap powders seemed to do sometimes.

I recommend the “Libby Caiqi Enzyme-Added Double Clean Detergent Powder” to people who want a fairly good quality soap powder to do their laundry on a low budget. I also recommend it to do large loads of wash, since I did not have to have several packs just in order to do my entire family’s wash, which is a lot of clothes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538121349801231/k2311a128/12.8.10