Stiff Odds movie
0.5
  • How I became familiar with the movie called “Stiff Odds” was that I saw it in one of my friend’s dvd collection, and after he insisted that despite the weird cover it was actually a pretty good movie, that he was positive I would enjoy, I decided to borrow it and try watching it for myself
  • I thought that the plot of “Stiff Odds” was a joke since it was actually about how the grim reaper (who in the movie was very ridiculous looking to me by the way) resurrects two young zombies with the hopes that they will find a way to help him to recover his huge gambling debt
  • Nevertheless, I would not recommend this to anyone even though I did read one or two good reviews on it

• by Redtape

How I became familiar with the movie called “Stiff Odds” was that I saw it in one of my friend’s dvd collection, and after he insisted that despite the weird cover it was actually a pretty good movie, that he was positive I would enjoy, I decided to borrow it and try watching it for myself. The result of everything was that “Stiff Odds” was so disastrous and such a royal waste of my time and the money of the

person who financed it, that I could not decide whether or not the movie was meant to be a joke. If the movie was meant to be a joke, it seemed like a very tragic one.

“Stiff Odds” is a low budget horror movie that was released some time in the late 2000s, and when I mean low budget, the movie appeared so cheap looking that I know I would be very surprised if the maker or makers of it spend over US $100 to make and finance it.

I thought that the plot of “Stiff Odds” was a joke since it was actually about how the grim reaper (who in the movie was very ridiculous looking to me by the way) resurrects two young zombies with the hopes that they will find a way to help him to recover his huge gambling debt. Of course, the two zombies keep getting into trouble.

The dialogue was also badly written, as ...

• Stiff Odds movie
      if whomever did it only spent two minutes on the entire thing and did not really have much of an aim when they started writing it in the first place or they simplu did not have a clue what they were doing.

To cut a long story short, the movie was mostly gore, bad graphics, bad makeup and not very much substance. The failure of it which has become almost like a sharp physical pain, could not only be blamed

on the lack of funds that was taken to make it either as it appeared to me that no one that was involved in the making of this movie took it very seriously.

Nevertheless, I would not recommend this to anyone even though I did read one or two good reviews on it. However, the movie was so bad that I find myself wondering if those reviews were written by anyone who had to do with the making of the movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 118121349791231/k2311a128/12.8.10