Kiss My Face Moisture Shave in Cool Mint  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I need a good moisturizing shaving cream I like to use Kiss My Face Moisture Shave in Cool Mint
  • It is a shaving cream I would recommend to a man or woman to use to help protect, nourish, and moisturize there skin while shaving

• by Soleil Robins

When I need a good moisturizing shaving cream I like to use Kiss My Face Moisture Shave in Cool Mint. It has a nice refreshing uplifting peppermint scent too it and it actually contains tons of natural moisturizing ingredients in it that help protect and nourish the skin as you shave.

The reason I like to use this shaving cream is because it can be used by both me and my boyfriend. The shaving cream is more like a lotion texture than a thick creamy one. The color of the shaving cream is white in color and is very moisturizing and silky in

texture. The scent of the peppermint isn’t to strong and there are not a lot of unnatural ingredients in this shaving cream which is another reason I really like it. Plus this shaving cream is safe for the environment which is nice.

The natural soothing ingredients in this peppermint shaving cream that I like are the aloe, vegetable oils, essential oils, vitamins, herbal extracts, and minerals. I find these ingredients are what really help moisturize and protect my skin as I use this shaving cream for shaving my legs and underarm area.

The way I like to use this moisturizing shaving cream ...

• is by getting into the shower or a warm bath and soaking my skin down with warm water for a good 5 minutes. After I take a handful of the shaving cream and place a nice thick layer of the shaving cream onto the area of skin I want to shave. Then I simply shave my legs. I do not get any nicks or cuts while using this natural shaving cream while shaving. I find it does a wonderful job moisturizing while I am in the shower, however I still feel the need to use a lotion on my skin after I have
        shave to really help moisture my skin and keep it well protected from the dry air so it doesn’t dry out and become all itchy and red.

I did think the Kiss My Face Moisturizing Shaving Cream was affordable and worth buying and I will be getting more as soon as I am out. It is a shaving cream I would recommend to a man or woman to use to help protect, nourish, and moisturize there skin while shaving. I do hope those of you who try this natural shaving cream like the way it works and helps get you a close protective nourishing shave.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316121349670831/k2311a126/12.6.10